Obama Turns Down Keystone

Nov. 6, 2015, 6:55 p.m.

API president Jack Gerard says that Obama's decision is an "assault on America's workers [HTML_REMOVED] consumers". It's more like an assault on big oil exec's paychecks [HTML_REMOVED] stockholder's dividends. When big oil puts the health and well being of the workers first, the moon will turn to goose shit.

Thread killer

Nov. 6, 2015, 7:19 p.m.

If I wanted America to fail, I would convince America to become dependent on a price-fixing resource cartel that enriches and emboldens some of the most backwards, immoral, dangerous, corrupt and despotic societies on earth. And then spend trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives to further degrade the situation.

Hey! Looks like it worked.

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Nov. 6, 2015, 7:21 p.m.

Face it, tar sands are dead. Greenland/arctic has enormous amounts of untapped cheap oil. The Saudis are realizing it, that's why they are pumping as much as they can now. The age of oil is coming to an end.

I agree

Some people just don't see it that way tho! They will eventually

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Nov. 6, 2015, 7:35 p.m.

Nov. 6, 2015, 7:43 p.m.

I agree Zed, it's amazing there are people who believe that's why it was killed. It's why we can't have nice things.

Nov. 6, 2015, 8:23 p.m.

I agree Zed, it's amazing there are people who believe that's why it was killed. It's why we can't have nice things.

Yeah, but it is funny. Nonetheless, it does prove a point that you kinda gotta play nice with your largest trading partner and ally that you rely on their military might.

I have no real opinion on the pipeline, I never read much about it to be honest. I do know I love oil - the more the merrier in this world.

Nov. 6, 2015, 8:31 p.m.

Nonetheless, it does prove a point that you kinda gotta play nice with your largest trading partner and ally that you rely on their military might.

It only proves that point to people who want to believe that.

Nov. 6, 2015, 8:47 p.m.

It only proves that point to people who want to believe that.

Bunch of people 'round here were saying that on the Election thread, so I started believing in the red wave. Was that so yesterday?

Nov. 6, 2015, 8:50 p.m.

Bunch of people 'round here were saying that on the Election thread, so I started believing in the red wave. Was that so yesterday?

Ok.

Nov. 6, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

Hoping that Justin doesn't start to piss off the Yanks like his dad did. They are our biggest trading partner [HTML_REMOVED] we def. don't want that to turn sour. We can be good friends with them but still stand firm in our beliefs.

Thread killer

Nov. 6, 2015, 9:31 p.m.

Hoping that Justin doesn't start to piss off the Yanks like his dad did. They are our biggest trading partner [HTML_REMOVED] we def. don't want that to turn sour. We can be good friends with them but still stand firm in our beliefs.

Well, the Yanks can't not protect our land as if it's their own, so we get their military for free.

The TPP and TTIP will certainly be in the American's favour so any trade provisions will be rendered inconsequential relative to our sitting Prime Minister.

I'd say there's never been a better time not to waste money and Canadian lives on their failed war machine.

Nov. 6, 2015, 10:37 p.m.

And we used to be their biggest trading partner. No more. Now its China.

Maybe we should start showing some respect, like not telling Obama that approving of Keystone is a “no-brainer”.

Nov. 6, 2015, 11:10 p.m.

And we used to be their biggest trading partner. No more. Now its China.

Maybe we should start showing some respect, like not telling Obama that approving of Keystone is a “no-brainer”.

China isn't even a close second - but a pipeline to China wouldn't be a bad idea. :lol:

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/141205/t141205b001-eng.htm

Nov. 7, 2015, 4:54 a.m.

China isn't even a close second - but a pipeline to China wouldn't be a bad idea. :lol:

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/141205/t141205b001-eng.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/canada-us-trade-1.3307544

Try and stay with the times redneck.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Nov. 7, 2015, 7:36 a.m.

Depends who in office. Trudeau senior was in power at the same time as Nixon. not shit they did not get along…

http://www.epiccyclist.com/