NSMB Fat Bastard 2005 Weigh-In.

Sept. 20, 2005, 5:23 p.m.

so its great to see everyone here losing weight, and i'm quite proud that there are "fat" people out there who are TRYING to lose weight.

but does anyone else here NOT want to lose weight like me?
Height: 5 11"(6 ft with the hair)
June 30th. 170lbs
weighed myself before i went to nationals.
Sept 1st. 163lbs
weighed at doctors office. Either fat or muscle atrophy.
Sept 20th. 157lbs
weighed at talisman center.
Total loss: 13 lbs.
i don't feel weaker or anything, i can hold a 1-arm lock-off for 12 seconds, and the only changes to my diet happened sept 8th where i started eating more fruits and veggies. Could i be losing more muscle then i know of?
Is this a direct result of me not training 4 times a week for climbing(which starts oct 1st) WHY!? :crybaby:

Sept. 20, 2005, 7:50 p.m.

Now am 139 (up from 135 this time in the spring). Gaining weight is damn hard.

BTW, I'm 6'1"

Sept. 20, 2005, 8:08 p.m.

so its great to see everyone here losing weight, and i'm quite proud that there are "fat" people out there who are TRYING to lose weight.

but does anyone else here NOT want to lose weight like me?
Height: 5 11"(6 ft with the hair)
June 30th. 170lbs
weighed myself before i went to nationals.
Sept 1st. 163lbs
weighed at doctors office. Either fat or muscle atrophy.
Sept 20th. 157lbs
weighed at talisman center.
Total loss: 13 lbs.
i don't feel weaker or anything, i can hold a 1-arm lock-off for 12 seconds, and the only changes to my diet happened sept 8th where i started eating more fruits and veggies. Could i be losing more muscle then i know of?
Is this a direct result of me not training 4 times a week for climbing(which starts oct 1st) WHY!? :crybaby:

nearly 3 months is long enough for you to lose a lot of muscle. it only took a few months for me to lose my biker thighs. running and horseback riding make prettier (non-bulgy) muscles. :)

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Sept. 20, 2005, 8:55 p.m.

Now am 139 (up from 135 this time in the spring). Gaining weight is damn hard.

BTW, I'm 6'1"

haha! i am in the same boat as you. 135lb and 6' exactly.

As i am reading this i am eating 4 McDonalds quarter pounders. I can eat more than most of my big friends but i still cant seem to gain any. Ive tried the steak and potato thing, ive tried high protien diets and a couple of other ways but it never works. I try to eat healthy most of the time. I take alot of vitamin supplements and i have some veggies on occasion to keep a relativly good diet. College is kind of killing the whole healthy thing (i mean i a am eatin McDonalds shit right now for gods sake!)

In your Face, in your Face!!!

(as Peter thrusts his groin toward Meg)