Now they're going to be on TV.

April 22, 2013, 8:13 a.m.

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2013/04/real-hipsters-of-vancouver-audition-videos/

Discuss.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

April 22, 2013, 8:24 a.m.

I refuse to be placed in your box, mainstream media.
the opens Caribou, with extreme irony

April 22, 2013, 8:53 a.m.

That's ironic.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 22, 2013, 8:59 a.m.

Real hipsters don't know what TV is (unless you mean a 15" BW CRT screen). They get all their entertainment 'live' or off 35mm celluloid and everything else from the Internet.

April 22, 2013, 9:12 a.m.

I agree with the commentary on the site that real hipsters don't admit that they're hipsters, therefore the show needs to be retitled The Real Dbags and Posers of Vancouver.

Ride, don't slide.

April 22, 2013, 9:13 a.m.

kill me

April 22, 2013, 9:17 a.m.

How do these guys get laid? That T.Bagg dude is such a tosser.

April 22, 2013, 9:19 a.m.

things popular now = not hip
things at one time popular now unpopular = hip
things that are now popular are destined to be at sometime in the future unpopular
being ahead of the popularity curve = hip

reality tv popular now = not hip
reality tv destined to be at sometime in the future to be unpopular (maybe now?)

This is hipster winning - being so far ahead of the mainstream that you catch back up to it.

April 22, 2013, 9:45 a.m.

Discuss.

fake plastic shithead sheeple

e.g. T. Ballz or whatever his name is. people were doing illegal warehouse raves back in the late 80's. electronic ambient chillout music came from the lounges of rave clubs in the early nineties when everyone was
on the comedown trip. the originals were doing e when it was e and not a load of chemical rat poison/meow meow bullshit. disco biscuits ftw.hey T.Ballz…everything you do and say is a replication. a fake. k….

you can't be original if you're not original. and the creators of the scene these kids think is "theirs" are nearly 50 years old, sitting on a beach in Ibiza/Brazil/Greece/Vietnam kicking back, making money from soundtracks to tampon ads and LuluLemon instore music mixes for a dizzy giggling tween crowd

so I call fake BS and losers

April 22, 2013, 11:42 a.m.

e.g. T. Ballz or whatever his name is. people were doing illegal warehouse raves back in the late 80's. electronic ambient chillout music came from the lounges of rave clubs in the early nineties when everyone was
on the comedown trip. the originals were doing e when it was e and not a load of chemical rat poison/meow meow bullshit. disco biscuits ftw.hey T.Ballz…everything you do and say is a replication. a fake. k….

you can't be original if you're not original. and the creators of the scene these kids think is "theirs" are nearly 50 years old, sitting on a beach in Ibiza/Brazil/Greece/Vietnam kicking back, making money from soundtracks to tampon ads and LuluLemon instore music mixes for a dizzy giggling tween crowd

Best.

Rant.

Evahhhhhh!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 22, 2013, 11:54 a.m.

whats TV?

yes. i'm happy to be disconnected from such crap.

April 22, 2013, 12:11 p.m.

If they replace Real Housewives with this,there's no telling what I might do.

Pastor of Muppets

April 22, 2013, 12:22 p.m.

If they replace Real Housewives with this,there's no telling what I might do.

I think its the same shit, just less plastic titties and lips.

April 22, 2013, 1:15 p.m.

Best.

Rant.

Evahhhhhh!

Kn.

Quoted for awesome/truth.

Ride, don't slide.

April 22, 2013, 3:55 p.m.

Crap like this is the reason I cancelled cable years ago. Not one shred of regret.