Not on nbr's radar? Malaysian Airlines flight MH370

March 18, 2014, 9:27 p.m.

Whats this? Someone possibly aiding me? I say what the shit

;)

Regardless of how you came across, can you explain why its so hard to find the plane then? And was I wrong about planes not having GPS or Fedex trucks being able to be tracked better? Because if you're acronyms are tracking related, clearly they dont do a very good job OR as Sherlock would say, somethings afoot.

I am a mechanic I don't know where the plane is!

Aircraft have GPS.

If you turned off the lowjack or tracking in a FEDEX truck and drove it at +-900KPH for 7 or 8 hours I am sure it could't be found either!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 18, 2014, 9:32 p.m.

I am a mechanic I don't know where the plane is!

Aircraft have GPS.

If you turned off the lowjack or tracking in a FEDEX truck and drove it at +-900KPH for 7 or 8 hours I am sure it could't be found either!

All interesting and even valid points lol

Think of the mileage that fedex truck would have to get though.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 18, 2014, 10:39 p.m.

Finding the aircraft might be easier if the data provided was somewhat useful. The current search area is huge.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 19, 2014, 1:22 a.m.

seriously though I am very interested in what really happened. I do have a feeling tho that we will have to wait for quite some time to really know the truth.

March 19, 2014, 10:22 a.m.

For an interesting movie trailer, you should YouTube "chariot". I'd link it but still figuring out the new Tele.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 19, 2014, 1:24 p.m.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

Hmmm, a simple, logic explanation from somebody who sounds like they know a thing or two about flying big commercial airplanes. No wonder this is largely being ignored…

Short version: electrical fire damages starts shutting down systems before the pilots become aware of it. When pilots become aware of it, communications is last priority, getting the plane down safely is first priority. They make a left turn to the nearest "easy" airport to land at. The do a bunch of elevation changes to try to deal with fire. Finally they are overcome by smoke and/or fire and stop actively flying the plane. The plane continues on last heading until it either crashes because of fire or crashes because it runs out of fuel. In either case, it goes down somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean, a long ways away from where everybody expects it to be.

March 19, 2014, 2:15 p.m.

Hmmm, a simple, logic explanation from somebody who sounds like they know a thing or two about flying big commercial airplanes. No wonder this is largely being ignored…

Short version: electrical fire damages starts shutting down systems before the pilots become aware of it. When pilots become aware of it, communications is last priority, getting the plane down safely is first priority. They make a left turn to the nearest "easy" airport to land at. The do a bunch of elevation changes to try to deal with fire. Finally they are overcome by smoke and/or fire and stop actively flying the plane. The plane continues on last heading until it either crashes because of fire or crashes because it runs out of fuel. In either case, it goes down somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean, a long ways away from where everybody expects it to be.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showpost.php?p=2812428[HTML_REMOVED]postcount=76

March 19, 2014, 2:21 p.m.

The puzzling thing is that the plane supposedly altered its course BEFORE the last contact with the tower which was something like "All right, good night". You would have thought something like "Mayday, fire on board" would have been more appropriate … other than that, yeah.

March 19, 2014, 7:15 p.m.

Pilot suicide my best guess.

I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 19, 2014, 7:17 p.m.

As stated elsewhere changing altitude to fight fire is in no QRH I've ever seen.

March 19, 2014, 8:30 p.m.

Pilot suicide my best guess.

Like Silk Air crash. I saw this on Mayday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9LE0Vp1YM

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 19, 2014, 8:33 p.m.

Like Silk Air crash. I saw this on Mayday.

EgyptAir Flight 990

March 19, 2014, 8:51 p.m.

Don't have any maintenance experience on 777 (only 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 319/320/321. DHC8, BAe146, and CRJ 100/200/900) so I cant comment on anything specific to that type. But when someone says something that is blatantly wrong I do tend to roll my eyes!

Holy Shizzle that's a lot of endorsements. Are you local? If so some of those are going way back to the Canadian days!

March 19, 2014, 9:02 p.m.

Holy Shizzle that's a lot of endorsements. Are you local? If so some of those are going way back to the Canadian days!

Not endorsed on all, just maintenance experiance.

Dhc8, crj100/200/900, A319/320/321, Bae146 endorsements but I worked on all the other stuff at; Kelowna flightcraft (as well as a bit on Cv580/5800, DC3, T33 and that mi17 project they had going), Air Canada, Air BC, and cascade. Did some contract stuff for hawk air, rtd, western helicraft, and westex to boot as well.

Had a good time, but on to other stuff now.

You an AME?

March 19, 2014, 9:03 p.m.

just saw on cbc that Aussies may have spotted some debris, interesting since I read this piece earlier today…. http://www.weathergraphics.com/malaysia/contrail.shtml