Not on nbr's radar? Malaysian Airlines flight MH370

March 18, 2014, 7:46 a.m.

Zombie Apocalypse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg_5FeRzd8

March 18, 2014, 9:40 a.m.

So 2 more theories I have read;

1 - It was a fire that knocked out the electronics and they pilot was trying to being the plane into a convenient airport.

or

2 - The plane took the odd course that it so that it could shadow another commercial flight to evade radar and in India and Pakistan and land in Turkmenistan.

The 2nd one is way more intriguing and therefore my pick as "Theory of the Day".

March 18, 2014, 2:21 p.m.

There appears to be point at which the US media don't think that the Americans should be government of the world. CNN this morning is floating the notion that the FBI should take over the investigation. It seems to have escaped their attention that Malaysia is a sovereign nation, and not everyone in the world believes that the Americans are uniquely able to do every thing that needs doing on the planet.

So who is in charge of the search? Navy?

2 - The plane took the odd course that it so that it could shadow another commercial flight to evade radar and in India and Pakistan and land in Turkmenistan.

The 2nd one is way more intriguing and therefore my pick as "Theory of the Day".

Just like wominz, the crazy ones are the fun ones.

So if this was a hijacking and a hostage situation, perhaps things arent that bad as authorities have negotiated with terrorists and are spinning the story. Or have been trying to negotiate/stall and do whatever else it is that they do.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 18, 2014, 3:57 p.m.

Has anyone checked Gooch's garage?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 18, 2014, 4:12 p.m.

Has anyone checked Gooch's garage?

Gooch doesn't fly Asian.

March 18, 2014, 6:47 p.m.

But I can't wait to hear what counterpunch has to say :rollseyes:

Here you go……

An Infantile Faith in Technology

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 18, 2014, 8:31 p.m.

Or maybe even some GPS since they rely on radar and radio on trans-oceanic flights. Fedex trucks have more monitoring than a aeroplane.

Sigh….

ACARS, do a little reading.

Also any modern aircraft have an INS or ADIRU system, typically laser ring gyro or similar.

Do you even know anything about aviation?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 18, 2014, 8:33 p.m.

This is NBR, not a fact database.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 18, 2014, 8:39 p.m.

This is NBR, not a fact database.

Sorry, as you were….

I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 18, 2014, 8:42 p.m.

Sorry, as you were….

or you could school us,Mr whirlybird.

Pastor of Muppets

March 18, 2014, 8:53 p.m.

or you could school us,Mr whirlybird.

Don't have any maintenance experience on 777 (only 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 319/320/321. DHC8, BAe146, and CRJ 100/200/900) so I cant comment on anything specific to that type. But when someone says something that is blatantly wrong I do tend to roll my eyes!

March 18, 2014, 9 p.m.

Don't have any maintenance experience on 777 (only 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 319/320/321. DHC8, BAe146, and CRJ 100/200/900) so I cant comment on anything specific to that type. But when someone says something that is blatantly wrong I do tend to roll my eyes!

w
Well its clear by his post that he doesn't understand how these things work,so instead of being more than a little condescending about it,why not share a basic overview of how the avionics and comms work?

Pastor of Muppets

March 18, 2014, 9:04 p.m.

…and fwiw,the last plane I flew in had a garmin duct taped to the dash.

Sweet bushpilot mod for the 777?

Pastor of Muppets

March 18, 2014, 9:09 p.m.

Sorry wasn't trying to be condescending.

Google:
acars for information on aircraft telemetry
adiru for information on long distance inertial reference units (laser ring gyros are awesome)

As I said I don't have any maintenace time on 777 so I won't comment on which systems it has specifically.

Would type more but iphone not really easy to type on!

Shogun…. Made it sound like they were still flying around with vlf omega or loran!

March 18, 2014, 9:17 p.m.

w
Well its clear by his post that he doesn't understand how these things work,so instead of being more than a little condescending about it,why not share a basic overview of how the avionics and comms work?

Whats this? Someone possibly aiding me? I say what the shit

;)

Sorry wasn't trying to be condescending.

Google:
acars for information on aircraft telemetry
adiru for information on long distance inertial reference units (laser ring gyros are awesome)

As I said I don't have any maintenace time on 777 so I won't comment on which systems it has specifically.

Would type more but iphone not really easy to type on!

Shogun…. Made it sound like they were still flying around with vlf omega or loran!

Regardless of how you came across, can you explain why its so hard to find the plane then? And was I wrong about planes not having GPS or Fedex trucks being able to be tracked better? Because if you're acronyms are tracking related, clearly they dont do a very good job OR as Sherlock would say, somethings afoot.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs