Not on nbr's radar? Malaysian Airlines flight MH370

March 16, 2014, 9:06 a.m.

The Rolls Royce engine monitors I think are independant though.

5 passports in total were fake. Blackbox isnt transmitting (apparently). Most companies have some idea not to send more than 2 people on the same plane, yet a DOD level company sends 20.

With the amount of reported/claimed ships and equipment, nine nations apparently, involved in the SAR or just the search now, it looks like staging and positioning for war.

Some companies have a policy about executives travelling on the same flight. Not the same for general employees.

March 16, 2014, 9:26 a.m.

Question for you and humor me while I think out loud here.

If you can get DTC's from equipment before the owner knows theres a problem with that machine and airlines lease planes from the mfgr, its safe to assume to that manufacturer also have telemetry on board to monitor things and that'd probably include data such as altitude, longitude and lattitude, elevation and speed just to name 5.

So in theory, Boeing knows where the plane went down.

Savvy?

For what I do this is true, as long as the MMG antenna is ok,the system is powered and enabled,can be seen by the satellites and the owner has a valid subscription to the service.

AFAIK this airline doesnt subscribe to the service that boeing offers.That said, the system will still ping boeing and share "some" info,again, afaik.

Push comes to shove, in my world, if unit can be seen by cell or sat, I can have the manufacturer assist me in remote comm with it

Pastor of Muppets

March 16, 2014, 9:28 a.m.

Just reading more crazy shit about they know where it is and extraction teams are readied. So my war thing was premature.

It's a lie. Do not fill out the surveys with your credit card info.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-plane-found-in-bermuda-triangle-facebook-links-are-profiting-hackers-9194660.html

March 16, 2014, 9:29 a.m.

So.. attack at a train station in China. And within what a week and a half a plain with something like 75% Chinese passengers goes missing. Not saying something's fishy but timing may not be coincidental.

plane bagels our delicious.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 16, 2014, 11:29 p.m.

But I can't wait to hear what counterpunch has to say :rollseyes:

No writer contributing to CounterPunch will touch it until there are some facts to challenge your sheepleview with. :P

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 16, 2014, 11:53 p.m.

By GWB Sr, I think you mean Donald Rumsfeld…

Ya that guy too.

AFAIK this airline doesnt subscribe to the service that boeing offers.That said, the system will still ping boeing and share "some" info,again, afaik.

Push comes to shove, in my world, if unit can be seen by cell or sat, I can have the manufacturer assist me in remote comm with it

So its not that far off to think, provided the plane isnt in a watery state, that the telemetry would transmit even if the transponders are off. Which to me also makes no sense why they'd be able to toggle that option in the first place, but thats just me.

It's a lie. Do not fill out the surveys with your credit card info.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-plane-found-in-bermuda-triangle-facebook-links-are-profiting-hackers-9194660.html

Thats a special kind of dumb to be duped into that.

It seems if I didnt post in this thread, there'd be Duncans post, possibly truncated a bit b/c nothing else was generated to quote.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 17, 2014, 1:55 a.m.

I'll keep going because I'm clearly off my meds so all of this is subject to a good dose of inaccuracy and tinfoil:

Israel Prepares for Attack by Hijacked Malaysian Plane

Malayasia is a muslim country: Malaysia has never recognised Israel and has no diplomatic ties with it.[81] It has remained a strong supporter of the State of Palestine,[82] and has called for Israel to be taken to the International Criminal Court over the Gaza flotilla raid.[83] Malaysian peacekeeping forces are present in Lebanon[84] and have contributed to many other UN peacekeeping missions.[3][85][link to en.wikipedia.org]

There was claimed to be one Uighur on board the flight. Rupert Murdoch tweets: http://shanghaiist.com/2014/03/15/rupert-murdoch-mh370.php

Regarding Freescale Communications, their ownership breaks down as: Blackstone, who's CEO/founder is Stephen Schwartman, a Jewish investor who was a former ranking member of Lehman Brothers. Carlyle Group, an investment firm known for its heavy interest in funding defense projects , and recent newfound interest in acquiring energy companies / facilities. Permira, which has ties to media mogul billionaire Rupert Murdoch.TPG Capital, which has interesting history with taking over failing airlines and has worked extensively with the Rothschilds

Shane Todd was an electrical engineer w/ a Ph.D working in Singapore. Two days before he was to fly home (in 2013 mind you), he committed "suicide" in his hotel room. He was to start a new job in New Jersey a few days after that. Previous, he had called parents in the US expressing concerns over his safety for not giving the Chinese firm he worked for, Huawei, information on GaN (gallium nitride) and if I can remember the acronym right, MOXCD, which the US and China have no trade agreement on. Huawei had 2 employee's on board the missing flight. Todds parents are continuing their search for answers.

Two weeks ago Dick Cheney warns of an EMP attack on the US.

March 17, 2014, 4:01 a.m.

And now this

As the search for the missing flight MH370 enters its 10th day with few clues as to its whereabouts, the New Straits Times said today the Boeing 777-200ER dropped 5,000 feet (1,500m) to evade commercial radar detection. In an exclusive story, the government-backed paper…

March 17, 2014, 6:52 a.m.

plane bagels our delicious.

Esp the wunz from Seagull's.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 17, 2014, 9:36 a.m.

No writer contributing to CounterPunch will touch it until there are some sheeple to challenge your facts with. :P

FYP

March 17, 2014, 9:53 a.m.

It tried to take off from a Malaysian conveyor belt….anything could happen at that point.

viperfunk.com

March 17, 2014, 10:05 a.m.

FYP

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 17, 2014, 11:44 a.m.

the idea of someone stuffing that plane full of bad things n using it as a weapon is terrifying..

March 17, 2014, 12:32 p.m.

Talk about tinfoil…. Someone deleted my post which was 2nd, before tackleboxs. Mods should check the logs.

No edits on this thread at all. :dizzy:

March 17, 2014, 12:33 p.m.

next most recent disappearance was in the early 70's.

There was a French plane that dissapeared near Brazil a few years ago, took 2 years to find it.

Edit, link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447