Not on nbr's radar? Malaysian Airlines flight MH370

March 15, 2014, 8:49 p.m.

you can thank me later

rep gun blank. this is gold.

"You know what's wrong with Vancouver? You can't pee off of your own balcony without getting in trouble"
- Phil Gordon

March 15, 2014, 8:51 p.m.

Chinese satellite detected big debris field in ocean. Planes sent out to view debris find nothing. lol trusting Chinese satellite imagery.

The reporting on this has been all over the map.

The investigators have blown it big time by releasing half-assed stories, leaked rumours and speculation. They should not release anything until it has been confirmed and verified. Right now, they don't even have one single piece of physical evidence or debris and the drip-drab of leaks and supposed "revelations" is still going on. Not a way to conduct an investigation.

Splain how that fat guy on Lost stayed fat the whole time.

He was one of those people absolutely can't lose weight because of an inherent "slow metabolism".

March 15, 2014, 10:11 p.m.

And Shogun confirms why none of us wanted to start this thread.
Someone help him get back on his meds.

And thats two reasons why I didnt start it.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 15, 2014, 10:59 p.m.

So.. attack at a train station in China. And within what a week and a half a plain with something like 75% Chinese passengers goes missing. Not saying something's fishy but timing may not be coincidental.

There's only one logical explanation:

www.natooke.com

March 15, 2014, 11:41 p.m.

Aliens

Question for you and humor me while I think out loud here.

If you can get DTC's from equipment before the owner knows theres a problem with that machine and airlines lease planes from the mfgr, its safe to assume to that manufacturer also have telemetry on board to monitor things and that'd probably include data such as altitude, longitude and lattitude, elevation and speed just to name 5.

So in theory, Boeing knows where the plane went down.

Savvy?

March 15, 2014, 11:42 p.m.

There's only one logical explanation:

Regarding the knife attacks, I was going to make a bad joke that someone downloaded a Knife Party remix and they took it literally…

March 16, 2014, 1:15 a.m.

Question for you and humor me while I think out loud here.

If you can get DTC's from equipment before the owner knows theres a problem with that machine and airlines lease planes from the mfgr, its safe to assume to that manufacturer also have telemetry on board to monitor things and that'd probably include data such as altitude, longitude and lattitude, elevation and speed just to name 5.

So in theory, Boeing knows where the plane went down.

Savvy?

They know where the plane was when it lost contact with air traffic control including, airspeed, altitude and trajectory. I would think this would be fairly obvious. Planes constantly send this information during flight.

The onboard equipment that sends this information can be switched off though.

Personally I think the plane was hijacked, the transponders switched off, and then it crashed somewhere so far off course that it may never be found.

What I find crazy is that two people boarded the plane with passports that had been reported stolen over a year previous. You would think that in this day and age boarding a plane with a stolen passport would set off some alarm bells at the check in stand.

www.natooke.com

March 16, 2014, 4:07 a.m.

They know where the plane was when it lost contact with air traffic control including, airspeed, altitude and trajectory. I would think this would be fairly obvious. Planes constantly send this information during flight.

The onboard equipment that sends this information can be switched off though.

Personally I think the plane was hijacked, the transponders switched off, and then it crashed somewhere so far off course that it may never be found.

What I find crazy is that two people boarded the plane with passports that had been reported stolen over a year previous. You would think that in this day and age boarding a plane with a stolen passport would set off some alarm bells at the check in stand.

The Rolls Royce engine monitors I think are independant though.

5 passports in total were fake. Blackbox isnt transmitting (apparently). Most companies have some idea not to send more than 2 people on the same plane, yet a DOD level company sends 20.

With the amount of reported/claimed ships and equipment, nine nations apparently, involved in the SAR or just the search now, it looks like staging and positioning for war.

March 16, 2014, 4:30 a.m.

With the amount of reported/claimed ships and equipment, nine nations apparently, involved in the SAR or just the search now, it looks like staging and positioning for war.

China vs. Asia?

www.natooke.com

March 16, 2014, 4:37 a.m.

China vs. Asia?

sigh/lol

no. China isnt searching for the plane but releasing information on its possible whereabouts. The US is doing most of the naval leg work.

Just reading more crazy shit about they know where it is and extraction teams are readied. So my war thing was premature.

March 16, 2014, 4:45 a.m.

sigh/lol

no. China isnt searching for the plane but releasing information on its possible whereabouts. The US is doing most of the naval leg work.

Just reading more crazy shit about they know where it is and extraction teams are readied. So my war thing was premature.

Wow. You're so all over the place it's hard to keep track. Your theories seem to change every five minutes.

I find it amazing that in the sea of internet bullshit you think it's possible to know what's going on. I don't have that kind of confidence.

www.natooke.com

March 16, 2014, 4:59 a.m.

Wow. You're so all over the place it's hard to keep track. Your theories seem to change every five minutes.

I find it amazing that in the sea of internet bullshit you think it's possible to know what's going on. I don't have that kind of confidence.

You seem to mistake me posting things for what I believe. Which realistically, is more along the lines of anythings possible and time will tell.

Seems most readers of this board are under the impression that I believe everything I post. Not sure how many more times I get to say this but that clearly isnt the case (from my point of view at least).

I find it odd I'm quoting GW Bush Sr to explain my position or generalized thought processes (yes, I do think, just not before I post) but 'there are things we know we know, things we know we dont know and then there are things we dont know we dont know'.

Edit: They arent my theories btw. I just post things, sometimes verbatim, from other sites or users of sites. Seems you just cant have a conversation about 'anything' these days without having to be spot on. If thats peoples M.O., then thats theirs but to me, life, especially life online, isnt a competition.

March 16, 2014, 5:08 a.m.

So you're pseudonym is Tungsten?

Companies will send s lot of employees on the same flight. What they typically didn't do was lump all the senior executives on the same flight.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 16, 2014, 5:10 a.m.

So you're pseudonym is Tungsten?

Companies will send s lot of employees on the same flight. What they typically didn't do was lump all the senior executives on the same flight.

No, I'm also known as Dave the Bartender.

March 16, 2014, 8:31 a.m.

I find it odd I'm quoting GW Bush Sr to explain my position or generalized thought processes (yes, I do think, just not before I post) but 'there are things we know we know, things we know we dont know and then there are things we dont know we dont know'.

By GWB Sr, I think you mean Donald Rumsfeld…

Ride, don't slide.