Nickleback

March 11, 2009, 6:08 p.m.

I bet most of you say you hate them.

Why do you hate them? I think alot of people hate them just for the fun of hating them. Who has some great reasons as to why they suck so hard?

March 11, 2009, 6:09 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJC6XmbImU

March 11, 2009, 6:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJC6XmbImU

That might not be a song to your taste or my taste, but that is not a reason which explains why they suck.

March 11, 2009, 6:18 p.m.

That might not be a song to your taste or my taste, but that is not a reason which explains why they suck.

Actualy, it is

They are musicians. They make crappy music (as proven by skimtb1).

Therefore, they are crappy musicians.

Nickelback sucks

thinkin bout bikes

March 11, 2009, 6:25 p.m.

Actualy, it is

They are musicians. They make crappy music (as proven by skimtb1).

Therefore, they are crappy musicians.

Nickelback sucks

wrong

March 11, 2009, 6:25 p.m.

Chad Kroeger is one of my best friends' neighbour. Apparently he's a dick. Cuts in line at the grocery store and stuff. He's also apparently loaded, hasn't Nickelback sold something like 20 million albums?

March 11, 2009, 6:30 p.m.

March 11, 2009, 6:36 p.m.

my company wired chad crougars haorse barn that became a recording studio, we have done several service calls to the residence and he is the most self endulged peice of work you will ever meet, plus he wouldnt pay his bill for a long fucking time.

:ireland: Pickem-up Truck

March 11, 2009, 6:39 p.m.

my company wired chad crougars haorse barn that became a recording studio, we have done several service calls to the residence and he is the most self endulged peice of work you will ever meet, plus he wouldnt pay his bill for a long fucking time.

He was probably busy smoking marijuana and driving his Lamborghini around.

March 11, 2009, 6:39 p.m.

usually I'll stick up for peoples taste in music when some ignorant idiot says a song sucks here or there, especially with a local band, but with Nickelback I have to make an exception. They're awful, they keep spitting out song after song of awful arrogant bullshit. Please god, someone turn up the good, they've got their suck knob cranked all the way up to 10

vimeo
Flickr

March 11, 2009, 6:42 p.m.

I've seen them play here in the Nam. To be honest I knew they were going to blow up big. They were pretty professional and can definitely perform. They chose to write such pop melody no soul crap music though. They have no edge. They just write nonsense lyrics, to catchy, all sound the same, too much radio play music.
I find their earlier stuff is passable. I can't stand the newest crap from them.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

March 11, 2009, 6:45 p.m.

they write shitty pop music, re use age old formulas for song writing
theyre like the new kids on the block or th ebackstreet boys only with guitars.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

March 11, 2009, 6:49 p.m.

they write shitty pop music, re use age old formulas for song writing
theyre like the new kids on the block or th ebackstreet boys only with guitars.

If I were trying to be a professional musician, there would definitely be an internal battle between artistic integrity and fame and money. I'd probably take money and fame. Not to say you can't get fame and money from integrity, but it's a lot tougher.

So basically, I don't like his music, but props to him for being successful.

March 11, 2009, 6:49 p.m.

he makes me feel like vomiting when I see his uglyness… you'd think with that much money he could afford a stylist or in the very least a barber… oh and their music is annoying

March 11, 2009, 6:51 p.m.

If I were trying to be a professional musician, there would definitely be an internal battle between artistic integrity and fame and money. I'd probably take money and fame. Not to say you can't get fame and money from integrity, but it's a lot tougher.

So basically, I don't like his music, but props to him for being successful.

im just jealous that im not him.

Ha Ha! Made you look.