NHL lockout ends.

Jan. 11, 2013, 3:52 p.m.

this is how it goes:

luongo traded to leafs + leafs win cup

with a big eff you to the vancouver ninny fans

:lol: I think Luongo could drag the Leafs into the playoffs and I hope it happens to shut up all the idiot Leaf fans that don't want him.

Jan. 11, 2013, 6:09 p.m.

ugh… canucks have best chance in 100 years.. they start slow and pick it up at the end =

Huge playofff slaying.

Clunking is for retards.

Jan. 11, 2013, 7:11 p.m.

I expect the oilers to make the post season despite an "apparent" lack of netminding. Most of their top 6 forwards and a few Dmen have done well in the AHL (schults led points I believe while Nuge, eberle and hall worked it well). So they should have a great start… In theory

As for the Leafs, if they sign Luongo, they have a much better chance, but its just that, a chance.

have to agree with the oilers doing well out of the gate this season. Having a coreof young players that have played together in the ahl should be a big bump. They will likely be closer to hitting mid season form as apposed to other teams trying to figure out how to put the pieces back together.

Older guys were the ones that had the most trouble last time, but I wouldn't be bold enough to rule out Detroit.

Jan. 11, 2013, 11:48 p.m.

Game schedule announced yet? Don't see one anywhere…

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Jan. 12, 2013, 4:06 a.m.

This:

:lol: I think Luongo could drag the Leafs into the playoffs and I hope it happens to shut up all the idiot Leaf fans that don't want him.

See this:

this is how it goes:

luongo traded to leafs + leafs win cup

with a big eff you to the vancouver ninny fans

I've had this conversation with multiple Leaf fans/haters [HTML_REMOVED] Canucks fans/haters and I'm not sure if Beeeom is joking or even believes it, but just given the the odds against Luo, the Leafs and playoffs in the same sentence let alone in the Stanley Cup Finals, its the trifecta of hockeys perfect storm. So highly unlikely, that it just has to be.

That and #3 in blue and white protects his goalie. Which would give Luo some relief. Just keep him away from the wife.

Just he just to BE there.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Feb. 13, 2013, 4:03 p.m.

I am curious to see how the hiatus will effect LA and their playoff hot streak.

So far 12th in the west and only a point ahead of DFL.