new phone time - samsung??

Sept. 19, 2016, 1:44 a.m.

No. Market share is total % of total units in use.

so who's the authority to measure that? there is none because it's impossible to get a real number, you can only approximate these numbers by store use, but you left out the one's that don't, especially in fragmented camp android

Sept. 19, 2016, 2:57 a.m.

so who's the authority to measure that? there is none because it's impossible to get a real number, you can only approximate these numbers by store use, but you left out the one's that don't, especially in fragmented camp android

It's often, or almost always, done using web site statistics.

Sanrensho is correct on the definition of market share, but the term is often used instead of install base.

On a side note, benchmark scores for iPhone 7 are impressive. Multiple core performance is as high as the Galaxy S7, and single core performance is double that of the Galaxy S7. Apple's new A10 processor is now quad core and can run at 2.4GHz.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 19, 2016, 5:49 a.m.

Wow just think about how quickly you could be tweeting pictures of your breakfast now.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 19, 2016, 6:14 a.m.

Wow just think about how quickly you could be tweeting pictures of your breakfast now.

the camera app is actually using a lot of this extra power to calculate the picture quality

Sept. 19, 2016, 11:48 a.m.

If you use your smartphone to take photos, you'll appreciate the latest, fastest devices. Taking a photo is pretty much instantaneous. Great for spur of the moment snapshots.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 19, 2016, 12:03 p.m.

If you use your smartphone to take photos, you'll appreciate the latest, fastest devices. Taking a photo is pretty much instantaneous. Great for spur of the moment snapshots.

Smart phone cameras have come a long way that's for sure

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 19, 2016, 2:26 p.m.

Doesn't matter.

Typing out twenty-plus hashtags is where the hangup still is.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 19, 2016, 3:11 p.m.

Doesn't matter.

Typing out twenty-plus hashtags is where the hangup still is.

All the cool guys just copy and paste them as comments… or so I've heard

Ha Ha! Made you look.