Need gf help!

March 8, 2003, 10:14 p.m.

cough cough……. 15, we are only 15, yes booze are very good, but we are not gonna sit in my room, and drink it up, drikning with her only happens at party's, she's an easy drunk.

thanks guys you've helped out more than i thought.

and now next time we go glowbowling, i know what exactley for her to where, a WHITE SHIRT AND WHITE PANTS…:)

bike for sale: 04 16' matrix w/ 01 super t. 24/26 hayes hydros, top notch parts, excellent condition. 1100 obo

March 8, 2003, 10:21 p.m.

and make sure you change her name to elmers white paste

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

March 8, 2003, 10:23 p.m.

go "blow" bowling :lol:

meh

March 8, 2003, 10:33 p.m.

dude do you know any other languages? a friend of mine taught his gf how to speak norweigen and asked her out in norweigan.. it was pretty impressive ;)

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

March 8, 2003, 11:09 p.m.

Try her out on a ride but make it REAL easy. Don't try to impress her with how good you are. She may even impress you. She'll think your good if she has fun. Maybe take her on a hike somewhere on the shore where there is not too much traffic. Show here where you spend so much time. Watching vids does get old real quick. Try and find some Hotel/appartment hot tube to sneak into. Just act like your supposed to be there and not all nervous like. Make it like the nights mission. You'll get kicked out of some, but eventually you'll find on that you can get into all the time. It will make her feel mischevious and she'll be in way less clothes;) . I used to do this with one of my ex gf and we had a blast. We had a regular spot right down by the ocean that always worked out. Just be careful not to break anything and act confident. People don't like to bother people in hot tubs and leave them alone. Good luck

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 8, 2003, 11:12 p.m.

Originally posted by gooch
go "blow" bowling :lol:

Explain…?:)

March 9, 2003, 1:07 a.m.

get her over for dinner- cook something. if you cant cook, learn. its free(parent's food) and it is even more 'from the heart'. awwww how sweet;)

If there were no boxes for the juice, the juice would go everwhere.
~~~~late night krew~~~~~

March 9, 2003, 1:13 a.m.

hahaha i can cook…:)

lol the fireworks would probably be located outside my house on the street :rolleyes: shifty eyes :thepimp:

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

March 9, 2003, 1:25 a.m.

dude, chicks dig simplicity. even you just go walk the dog and ask em to come along and just chat for like an hour and chill on a park bench or something. its even better than a movie. and for the love of god, dont whip it out and just be like "well we got some time to kill"…cuz shit son, hahahaha

an awesome hike if you're in to hiking wit hthe gf, i dunno fis he's outdoorsy. go to baden powell trail for a day hike or park one car up at grouse resort and the other on mcnair or something and hike up to the resort for the day. seriously, its the small stuff that counts dude.

or go camping. seriously, so much stuff you can do. snowboarding for the day? go ride the seawall. go swimming at a pool. go curling, i dunno! but seriously dude. whya re u asking us…and not her?

and if you're really in a bind, i hear empty movie theatres are all the rage.

March 9, 2003, 1:36 a.m.

Originally posted by Zaskar
and for the love of god, dont whip it out and just be like "well we got some time to kill"…

AHAHAHA :lol:

_SALE: 01 Drop frame, shore linkage, new RC + extras! _

March 9, 2003, 2:43 a.m.

Originally posted by Sprinkles
One time I went to that glow bowling thinger, but here we just have black lights and stuff, and i was wearing a white shirt and you could see my bra through it! it was so embaressing!

:o :D

lol ;)

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

March 9, 2003, 4:55 a.m.

Guarenteed to work…

Go round to her house at 3 in the morning, blindfold her, (its not going where you think it is Blaine ;)), lead her up to the top of a mountain and just hold hands in the dark until sunset (and talk, if you feel like you need to, if shes the girl for you then you shouldnt feel that), then at sunset take of the blindfold.

Cheap, easy, romantic, exhilarating and it even works on your teamwork to get her to the top of the mountain :P

:scotland: El Presidente

March 9, 2003, 7:58 a.m.

:lol: nice dave…..
OR
u cud just go to her house, walks are gd!!! but just sitting outdoors, staring at the stars……omg how cheesy was dat!!!!

i have bin goin out wif my gf for 10 months, and we r just gettin out of things to do, just strech the time out…..

gd luk man!

The shore style is making its move! Ride On.
[email protected]

March 9, 2003, 8:52 a.m.

Go shopping with her and find clothes for each other to try out :D Sounds crap… then again… you've never been out into town with Phil (Crazyscottishbiker)'s girlfriend and had her try on a size 6 mini skirt :D [HTML_REMOVED]-- A face that just freezes for months :D:D:D

:lol: Only joking Phil, Debbies awsome :D

:scotland: El Presidente

March 9, 2003, 10:09 a.m.

if youre into music, take her to shows, theres always new ones playing around here. pizza never gets boring either. maybe recreational drugs?

cancar: natures way of saying f*ck you