NBR Voted 2016 Aftermath

Nov. 7, 2016, 11:48 p.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:25 a.m.

wtf dude, where's my Green candidate I voted for for real, eh?

Amend that fucking thing or be branded irrelevant.

Negative.

The third option is a useless illusion in a winner takes all somewhat non proportional representation type system. You cant throw this vote; only other option is dont. Add to that, his own NBR thread was somewhat lack luster compared to the other two who are listed.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:28 a.m.

My guess? Trump loses, sues everyone and everything like he is so fond of doing, causing all sorts of delays and costing the American taxpayer hundreds of millions of dollars(if not more)Then takes his toys and goes home pouting when he finally runs out of courts to listen to his idiotic arguments.

Either that or Trump wins and someone even crazier than himself fills him full of holes.

Thats one I havent read/heard about.

What if he sue's the voting companies who cant produce records (its 2016 people) and ends up in the winner circle of the Oval Office, which would implicate so much rico collusion it's one of those unknown unknown scales.

Nov. 8, 2016, 8:16 a.m.

Negative.

The third option is a useless illusion in a winner takes all somewhat non proportional representation type system. You cant throw this vote; only other option is dont. Add to that, his own NBR thread was somewhat lack luster compared to the other two who are listed.

You know Jill Stein is a woman, right?

Nov. 8, 2016, 8:36 a.m.

If voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it.

/thread

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:10 a.m.

Donald double checking that his wife actually voted for him :lol:

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

Negative.

Don't tell me what I godamn can't do. I did.
A "protest" vote or non-vote is just as valid as a vehicle of de-legitimizing the duopoly in 'merica as it was at any other time in history.
fu

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

Donald double checking that his wife actually voted for him :lol:

He's just making sure she didn't plagiarize Michelle Obama's ballot.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:52 a.m.

You know Jill Stein is a woman, right?

I was thinking of Gary, the other independent.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:53 a.m.

/thread

Who doesn't love that twain comment.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:57 a.m.

lol like father like son.

Nov. 8, 2016, 12:01 p.m.

Don't tell me what I godamn can't do. I did.
A "protest" vote or non-vote is just as valid as a vehicle of de-legitimizing the duopoly in 'merica as it was at any other time in history.
fu

Oh the irony of you telling me what you cant do when you tell me to change the vote options. As for your idear about delegitmizing the voting process, lets just do the usual and agree to disagree.

Also, what you do and who you vote for in reality are obviously different than an internet bike forum poll. So calm down but feel free still go fuck yourself, as thats what you and all third party voters are doing in reality.

Nov. 8, 2016, 12:02 p.m.

lol like father like son.

Reminds me of a new age scantron test.

Nov. 8, 2016, 12:05 p.m.

I was thinking of Gary, the other independent.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian candidate, Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate, neither are Independents, they're third-party candidates.

Independents, as the name indicates, are independent of party affiliation.

Nov. 8, 2016, 12:17 p.m.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian candidate, Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate, neither are Independents, they're third-party candidates.

Independents, as the name indicates, are independent of party affiliation.

I find this oddly humorous that for quite some time in NBR here, we have all referred to a two party system in the US electorate but now we're splitting hairs over who's in what camp when that camp doesnt really matter imo AND, they're not listed as an option in this thread so lets just keep this simple.

Anyone else off today and want to get together for an NSMB Election Day beers?