NBR Voted 2016 Aftermath

Nov. 9, 2016, 1:35 p.m.

That would have been an interesting race. The way Bernie slams big business [HTML_REMOVED] large corporations I don't think there would be a chance in hell he could get that close though. I guess Bernie had no choice but to endorse Hilary.

Numerous polls during primary season showed Trump beating HRC and Bernie beating Trump.
DNC coronated HRC despite obvious markers to the contrary because she was the corporate candidate for the corporate party.

Bernie Sanders missed the opportunity to become (with apologies to Marx, Freud and Einstein) the most historically significant Jew since Jesus Christ.

It would have been like Jesus in the temple if he'd savaged Hillary in the primary,

and, barring winning the nomination, jumping to the Greens could have put them irrevocably on the electoral map and forever changed the complexions of future elections.

Too bad he chose to be a tool.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 9, 2016, 2:15 p.m.

calexit

Butthurt libtards want to leave the union bc Trump.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 9, 2016, 3:11 p.m.

last fall when i was on a trip to grand junction and moab we asked a random cross section of people we crossed paths with who they would vote for if it came down to trump or hillary. i was reminded today that our poll favoured trump 6 to 5. so yeah. should have seen it coming. also if you look at the polling data county to county as opposed to state by state, trump swept all/majority of the rural county's. it's a sea of red with tiny specs of blue.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Nov. 9, 2016, 3:30 p.m.

Can't wait for Trump to tear up the Iran deal.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 9, 2016, 3:37 p.m.

Can't wait for Trump to tear up the Iran deal.

You know its good when the Attorney General of the US pleads the fifth as to her knowledge and or involvement in the billions of cash monay sent to Iran.

Nov. 9, 2016, 7:07 p.m.

Big countries, at some point, stop working.

These divisions will never be healed without extensive funding to education, and we're all too busy falling over each other to comment how CEO's work hard for their money and how we really, REALLY need that piece of shit plastic thing from Costco right now.

Behavioral psychology, statistics and media-defense courses should be introduced and expanded upon starting in grade school. Until that happens the best we can do is yelling at each other and telling others they're wasting their vote unless they vote for one of two parties.

This election result is the best of both worlds. The Democrat's get a major kick in the cunt and the Republican's will not be able to contain their greed. All those poor fuckers who are making less than $300,000 a year in the US are gonna feel it in the next few years.

We get what we deserve.

Nov. 9, 2016, 7:22 p.m.

Protests, people wondering how they can tell their kids, people cannot go to work? Gimme a fucking break. Deal with it people. The democratic process took place [HTML_REMOVED] the Republican dude won. Whiners are missing the fact that he got the votes fair and square. It's what the voters wanted.

Thread killer

Nov. 9, 2016, 8:46 p.m.

Whiners are missing the fact that he got the votes fair and square. It's what the voters wanted.

But he insisted that the election is rigged…

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 9, 2016, 9:23 p.m.

These divisions will never be healed without extensive funding to education, and we're all too busy falling over each other to comment how CEO's work hard for their money and how we really, REALLY need that piece of shit plastic thing from Costco right now.

Behavioral psychology, statistics and media-defense courses should be introduced and expanded upon starting in grade school. Until that happens the best we can do is yelling at each other and telling others they're wasting their vote unless they vote for one of two parties.

a while back i made a thread asking what would people do if they were king of the world (or something like that), how would they go about fixing things. this is the type of answer i was hoping to see more of. this idea couldn't be more true or needed than it is right now. however, i bet you if you came back a few years from now to see how many people think this is a good idea and we should make it our #1 priority as a nation (or planet even) that unfortunately too many will still be focused on other things.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 9, 2016, 10:42 p.m.

These people are clearly not helping.

Periscope.tv feed from trump tower

Nov. 9, 2016, 10:44 p.m.

And one from Portland.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OdKrNoVwmqKX?q=trump

Nov. 9, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

Protests, people wondering how they can tell their kids, people cannot go to work? Gimme a fucking break. Deal with it people. The democratic process took place [HTML_REMOVED] the Republican dude won. Whiners are missing the fact that he got the votes fair and square. It's what the voters wanted.

Yeah but w/o electoral college Clinton wins, eh?

For the sixth time in our history, a candidate for President of the United States may have won the popular vote and lost the White House.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 10, 2016, 9:47 p.m.

But he insisted that the election is rigged…

Only if he didn't win, lol. What a guy! Some people are saying that if Bernie had been Clinton's running mate, she would have won.

Thread killer

Nov. 11, 2016, 1:59 a.m.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAH
wait, what?

oh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

As been mentioned, there is still some sort of other vote. She does have a chance, yes no?

Nov. 11, 2016, 2:10 a.m.

What, do you think Trump is going to pull the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing overnight?

Oh most definitely not. Didnt quite mean for it to be construed that way but that was Election day night; iow, still drinking. Was thinking of how I believe Bush won in the morning after not winning the night before.