NBR Tuesday Debate - Lets talk Refugee's, (radical) Islam and ... Trojan Horses

Jan. 8, 2016, 2:38 p.m.

I'm surprised no one is talking about the Muslim rape and pillage party in Germany on new years http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-06/eyewitness-account-monstrous-migrant-attacks-germany-its-civil-war

FFS, where do these sites find their web developers, 1998?

So what has this thread devolved into? I don't even know what the discussion is anymore.

Jan. 8, 2016, 4:07 p.m.

The Philadelphia police officer that was shot three times and then chased down the shooter is amazing.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 8, 2016, 6:39 p.m.

FFS, where do these sites find their web developers, 1998?

So what has this thread devolved into? I don't even know what the discussion is anymore.

It's called grass roots media who do not get supported by main stream….because it does not fit the agenda being currently pushed by the powers that be.
I thought this thread was about a certain demographic running amock…Trojan horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfHBsq4oSw

Jan. 9, 2016, 7:41 a.m.

Germans responding to the over 100 sexual assaults by emigrants at NYE organized riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcIsD7ctug

Jan. 9, 2016, 8:50 a.m.

Yup … the perpetrators should face full punishment for their deeds.

Jan. 9, 2016, 9:15 a.m.

I'm suspicious of anything produced by rt.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 9, 2016, 11:07 a.m.

Germans responding to the over 100 sexual assaults by emigrants at NYE organized riot

So the German LE are responding with water cannons and riot police to the germans who are demonstrating bc they'vs had enough?

Yet when a migrant wave tries to illegally enter a country, they just let them under the guise of some pc acceptance?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 9, 2016, 11:21 a.m.

So the German LE are responding with water cannons and riot police to the germans who are demonstrating bc they'vs had enough?

Yet when a migrant wave tries to illegally enter a country, they just let them under the guise of some pc acceptance?

If you have protesters making what is called the "hitlergruss", who attack policemen and who are well-known right-wing hooligans, then the answer is yes. Yes, the police has every rightdo do so.

And yes, your point is invalid.

And no, I do not think that the criminals who did the sexual assault, stealing and raping should be allowed to stay in Germany.

The Goddess of Law is blind to skin colour, religion or cultural background. A criminal is a criminal.

But then we had to talk about sexual violence in its many forms, even about the sexual violence, the attempted rapes and the actual rapes happening annually not only at the Octoberfest in Munich (which, strangel yenough…not a lot of media are talking about, not to mention all the politicians now wor4ied about the German women), not to forget the so-called "rape article" in German law which is still not up to today's standards.

But somehow I have the feeling that all this does not matter.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 9, 2016, 11:28 a.m.

If I'm not mistaken, the Czech PM essentially banned refugees, Poland will soon be receiving sanctions for something from Germany's politicians and some of Canada's first refugees were prepped sprayed boarding a bus.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 9, 2016, 9:23 p.m.

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year, Finnish police report

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/finland/12088332/Unprecedented-sex-harassment-in-Helsinki-at-New-Year-Finnish-police-report.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0

Jan. 10, 2016, 1:35 a.m.

It is quite simple really. Proper integration has tomstart with learning how the other culzure is functioning, not just by hoarding them up.

Learning how Europeans live, and then either accept it or not.

But this would have to do with teaching.

And this is not the case of the guy in the video trying to save "our women who are regarded as a piece of meat" by "them".

I forgot that proper male, white Europeans do not do this, no molesting, sexual assaulting and raping. What a glorious character he has.

Lets not talk about immigrants from muslim countries who are behaving. Wait, these can not exist now, can they?

Being a racist and xenophobic twat has apparently never been easier.

- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 10, 2016, 2:35 a.m.

I believe it's inherent human nature to fear the unknown, so there will be apprehension about a different culture. Hopefully the frontal cortex will be developed enough in the citizens so as to overcome the apprehension.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 10, 2016, 4:10 a.m.

If I'm not mistaken, the Czech PM essentially banned refugees, Poland will soon be receiving sanctions for something from Germany's politicians and some of Canada's first refugees were prepped sprayed boarding a bus.

The Polish government has curbed the rights of journalists and the media, and worked against the independence of their supreme court, if I am not mistaken.

The Czech, Slovakians, Polish and Hungarian governments seem to not only have issues with non-Christian immigrants, but basic values of democracy as well.

- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 10, 2016, 8:10 a.m.

Eastern europe is predominatly roman catholic, while most of germany and scandinavia is protestant. During the cold war, eastern europe was behind the iron curtain, where any religion was almost banned. This is why these countries are firmly against anyone or anything that could threaten their national religion so to say.

In germany, the memory of the holocaust is still very much alive and germans almost seem to be afraid to be perceived as non-inclusive towards anyone. Also, since ww Two, germany mostly counted on gästarbeiters (guest workers) from Yugoslavia and Turkey to put up their economy. Migrations were founded by the governemt, incentives were given… Now, they started "importing" the workforce from the middle east. Unfortunately, everithyng started to go a bit wrong and the rest of europeans feel threatend. This hot pot of minor interests is seriously changing the climate in europe.

I live in slovenia, which is the eu's border country and one of the main entry points for immigrants to the eu. Suffice to say, that my fellow countrymen and women were never so divided in oppinion. So, as I said earlier in this thread, IF this is a planned trojan horse meant to destabilize a region, it IS working.

Jan. 10, 2016, 9:27 a.m.

Lets not talk about immigrants from muslim countries who are behaving. Wait, these can not exist now, can they?

You mean like the small groups who showed up in Brit towns like Hebden Bridge in Northern England surprising locals. Digging out businesses, playgrounds , and such?

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jan/05/how-floods-united-the-north-chefs-bearing-curries-refugees-with-sandbags

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/