NBR shave my beard

March 15, 2019, 9:05 a.m.

The ones I use the the Gillette ones with all the blades and BS.  I don't have any options for ya, but I would love to find some decent razors that don't cost an arm and a leg.  Has anyone used Harry's Razors?

March 15, 2019, 9:24 a.m.

Dollar Shave Club?  No idea if they are any good, but they seem to have their marketing down.  Seems like they have a few blade options as well as a bunch of different delivery schedules.  Worth a shot maybe?

March 15, 2019, 9:16 p.m.

Harry's is great, I've been using them for years.  You can set up a program where they will ship you blades on a schedule or you can just order as you need.  Shipping is fast.

March 15, 2019, 11:55 p.m.

Dollar Shave club supposedly gets their razors from Dorco. I've tried a few of their cartridges and they seemed as good as the Gillettes I used for 30 years.

If you want to step things up, try out a safety razor. 100 blades that cost $15 have lasted me four years of shaving twice a week (I'm lazy and can get away with looking scruffy at the office). Doesn't take long to start saving some real money.

Lots of shaving talk in this thread, https://nsmb.com/forum/forum/nbr-not-biking-related-9/topic/straight-razors-4386/

March 17, 2019, 3:58 p.m.

A few years back I ordered a safety razor from www.classicedge.ca and a bunch of disposable double sided blades from them. 

Based out of Ontario. Great customer service. Shipping was slower than I’m used to. 

Speaking of which I need to reorder from them. 

The shaving cream makes a huge difference too.