NBR discusses abortion protests.

June 7, 2012, 7:19 a.m.

I saw this pile of shit last week. I actually heard a little girl ask her mom "Mom, what's that?" while pointing at it. Twisted…

I've often wondered how the pro-lifers justify rape babies or pregnancy complications that require for emotional or physical reasons an abortion. Any of you quacks (I'm not biased at all…) here?

June 7, 2012, 7:23 a.m.

"The caravan got a boost when it launched in Vancouver last week, with the outspoken support of Vancouver Canucks national anthem singer Mark Donnelly."

"Donnelly, who has been singing for the Canucks for more than a decade, has nine children with his wife Catherine."

Apparently they don't believe in blowies either!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

June 7, 2012, 7:25 a.m.

I drive past an abortion clinic on the way into work most days. I always get a chuckle out of the 2-3 die hards that stand across the street praying on their knees. Every now and again their numbers balloon to 5 or 7 and the have some signs up.

I suspect if you scratch the surface of any of the american style protests you'll find Americans and american money underneath.

June 7, 2012, 7:36 a.m.

if all they were bitching about was " repeated abortion as birth control , whoops factor " , i think they'd get a bit of support .

that's pretty heavy shit to be parading through town .

June 7, 2012, 8:20 a.m.

I stole this.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

June 7, 2012, 8:35 a.m.

I stole this.

Only if you swallow?

Too soon…?

viperfunk.com

June 7, 2012, 8:45 a.m.

Only if you swallow?

Too soon…?

I think her sign shows that she wouldn't have it any other way.

June 7, 2012, 8:46 a.m.

"Donnelly, who has been singing for the Canucks for more than a decade, has nine children with his wife Catherine."

Apparently they don't believe in blowies either!

I think Donnelly has officially jumped the shark. Time for that skinny over populater to find a new gig.

June 7, 2012, 9:56 a.m.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and that means both sides!!!

I am just tired of both sides lauding it over each other. I mean, its 2012, do we not have more important things to quibble over that what a woman chooses to happen with her body and the zygote/embryo that she ALONE is carrying?

June 7, 2012, 11:31 a.m.

I think the choice should be left to the women. End of story.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

June 7, 2012, 11:41 a.m.

"people like this exist?" is usually what I say to myself when driving by an abortion protest.

I have a hard time comprehending this type of thing, seems like such an issue of the past. Talk about kicking a dead horse, I put it up there with believing gay marriage is evil, prohibition and segregation.

June 7, 2012, 11:42 a.m.

I think the important part is that abortions are not seen as an easy out. Right now it seems pretty balanced with most wanting to let the child live with some choosing the other route usually for good reasons. Having protests by clinics is totally inappropriate though as you're just fucking with a person at one of their most vulnerable moments.

June 7, 2012, 11:51 a.m.

I think its admirable that so many (esp older) guys who will never get pregnant (intentionally, unintentionally or through sexual abuse/coercion), will never carry a child to term or will never give birth think their opinions on this should be taken seriously. Its like someone with 20/20 vision telling me how I should live my life if I ever became blind.

June 7, 2012, 11:54 a.m.

I think its admirable that so many (esp older) guys who will never get pregnant (intentionally, unintentionally or via sexual abuse), will never carry a child to term or will never give birth think their opinions on this should be taken seriously.

It's all about control of a woman's body nothing more.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 7, 2012, 12:05 p.m.

I saw them earlier this week as well standing around downtown with their sandwich boards etc.

Everyone is entitled to peaceful assembly etc. but I can't help looking down on these people. It would be a different matter if there was some good evidence to support your side, but to protest in the tasteless manner that you do just because you believe in some fairy tale in a book? Fuck off please.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back