NBR Computer Games Thread

Nov. 26, 2016, 11:07 p.m.

ANyone going to get Steep?

Unfortunately I have PS3 and MBP. :(

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 28, 2016, 10:37 a.m.

Going to pass on Steep. Overwatch is addictive. New update to The Division sounds fun. Killing Floor 2 was a nice surprise.

Looking forward to The Last Guardian, Horizon Zero Dawn and hopefully Rise of teh Tomb Raider will see a sale this holiday.

viperfunk.com

Nov. 28, 2016, 4 p.m.

ANyone going to get Steep?

Unfortunately I have PS3 and MBP. :(

Played the closed and open beta. It was fun but not amazing, might be better if you had a crew of friends playing. For $80CAD no way, not even close. I would pay maybe $25 for it.

Nov. 29, 2016, 9:12 p.m.

Played the closed and open beta. It was fun but not amazing, might be better if you had a crew of friends playing. For $80CAD no way, not even close. I would pay maybe $25 for it.

was also in the beta, huge rip off at $80. Just not that entertaining or well made for that price.

Titanfall 2 and BF1 are my current favorites. Got Titanfall 2 for half off so that was nice.

Nov. 30, 2016, 2:56 p.m.

was also in the beta, huge rip off at $80. Just not that entertaining or well made for that price.

Titanfall 2 and BF1 are my current favorites. Got Titanfall 2 for half off so that was nice.

I'm a huge BF fan and have been ordering the game on day 0 since BFBC2, but with the stupid dedicated server BS I have held off on BF1. I'd buy it for 50% off (but I want the DLC too) and the best I could find was 33% off the base game on black friday sales.

For me, it's key that community servers have admins with full power to kick disruptive players and control the game well. Otherwise it's just a crapshoot with no one playing the objectives.

Dec. 1, 2016, 11:26 a.m.

:lol: I've basically shelved BF1 to play on Universe's Minecraft server. Lots of good time to be had! I mean, come on. Who wouldn't want to discover a giant chicken statue?

Dec. 1, 2016, 11:31 a.m.

I'm a huge BF fan and have been ordering the game on day 0 since BFBC2, but with the stupid dedicated server BS I have held off on BF1. I'd buy it for 50% off (but I want the DLC too) and the best I could find was 33% off the base game on black friday sales.

For me, it's key that community servers have admins with full power to kick disruptive players and control the game well. Otherwise it's just a crapshoot with no one playing the objectives.

The Server rental bullshit is bad. You pay top dollar to get hosting and you can't even reserve slots or kick known cheaters.

That being said, MP is intense! You really do get a trench warfare vibe when you pop out from behind cover pushing an objective. The single player campaign, while short, is also better than anything since Bad Company 2 as well, especially the Tank missions! Don't forget the epic Pigeon gameplay!

Dec. 1, 2016, 12:24 p.m.

best game evar!

https://www.playfg.com/paper-toss-game.html

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 1, 2016, 3:45 p.m.

Not really seeing these problems so far. people seem to be really into this game and trying to achieve the objectives. once in awhile you get a one sided blow out but thats going to happen from time to time.

Dec. 2, 2016, 10:16 a.m.

Not really seeing these problems so far. people seem to be really into this game and trying to achieve the objectives. once in awhile you get a one sided blow out but thats going to happen from time to time.

Good to hear. I'm jonesing for it hard (still enjoying BF4) so I think if I see the game + DLC for 33% off I would grab it. Hoping for 50% off boxing day/xmas sale.

Dec. 3, 2016, 4:13 p.m.

I've been playing the shyte out of Skyrim:SE as of late. I started a new character and still have yet to finish the story line.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

Dec. 5, 2016, 8:43 a.m.

I've been playing the shyte out of Skyrim:SE as of late. I started a new character and still have yet to finish the story line.

Did you get the new Special Edition version with revamped graphics? It was on sale a week ago and I was seriously considering picking it up for another playthrough…

Dec. 9, 2016, 9:45 p.m.

Did you get the new Special Edition version with revamped graphics? It was on sale a week ago and I was seriously considering picking it up for another playthrough…

If you owned the OG Skyrim and the DLC you got SE for free… if you were a member of the PCMR.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.