My Predictions for the World

Jan. 8, 2003, 8:33 a.m.

As I am in the Agriculture Buisness I can tell you it does not take 100,000 liters of water to produce 1 KG of beef. There is certainly no shortage of food being produced on this planet so I believe your vedgie prediction is a little off.

Jan. 8, 2003, 4:43 p.m.

Originally posted by Tony G

2:we will never live on just vegitables cuz we r by nature, carnivours…and we will continue to do what every other carnivourious mamil will do(eat other species)

humans are OMNIVORES and learn how to friggin spell

:rolleyes:

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND

Jan. 8, 2003, 9:46 p.m.

hmm….1 out of 3, thats not bad:dizzy:

it was all worth it jsut to find out ppls opinions and thoughts….brock takes the cake

lol that crazy dude is whack

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:10 p.m.

I can't wait until they start cloning supermodels:

Heidi Klum+ Heidi Klum=Yum

meh

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:28 p.m.

Originally posted by Barry
2. we will all be vegetarian in 15 years

I'm a vegitarian :)

2004 truvative luftalarm street/dj cranks $100 OBO.
Front XT 9mm hub $45 OBO
Rear Deore hub with great SS set up + 10mm rear axel - $50 OBO
6" hayes roter $10

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:39 p.m.

Originally posted by eeyun
or even worse! Kreblechistan!

:werd:

:fruit: Trevor you nomb

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:47 p.m.

Originally posted by big_stiffee
:werd:

nice sig man!………xhibit

dmr trailstar lt complete street bicycle - sold

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:47 p.m.

but as for whats to become of us, I think lycra clad roadies who beat old people to death with frame pumps are going to take over the world…..

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:50 p.m.

Originally posted by = 4 1 3 0 =
nice sig man!………xhibit

xzibit's my hero

Jan. 8, 2003, 10:59 p.m.

Ever since Xzibit has spit, been on some pimp shit
Approach every woman like a potential mistress
Shine bright, make sure that X stay tight
Cause tonight I might meet my next ex wife

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Jan. 8, 2003, 11:40 p.m.

i like that song X

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND