Movie RENT

Nov. 26, 2005, 11:49 p.m.

Jake the Trog can eat out a mexican whore

hmmmm……

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 26, 2005, 11:50 p.m.

Uh, I don't know what the movie Rent is all about, but lots of musicals are dang good.

This is the part where everyone gets to question my sexuality, but Dancer in the Dark is one of my favourite movies of all time. Then again I'm in love with Bj[HTML_REMOVED]#246;rk.

I hate gnarwhale.com a lot.

bike mag sucks, so do one footers

i think your just jealous

Nov. 26, 2005, 11:55 p.m.

hmmmm……

i am in new mexico, i have to admit it happens on occasion…

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

Nov. 27, 2005, 2:40 a.m.

I'm not even going to respond to a lot of the posts in this thread, because it would appear there's just a bunch of guys who need to prove how big their penises are.

I saw Rent, and I really enjoyed it. Granted, if you don't like musicals, then you're obviously not going to enjoy it, but for what it was, I thought it was pretty good. It's not a cinematographic masterpiece, or a mind blowing story, but it was some good entertainment with some decent music too.

Way back from the old school days of NSMB…

Nov. 27, 2005, 10:28 a.m.

I saw Rent, and I really enjoyed it. Granted, if you don't like musicals, then you're obviously not going to enjoy it, but for what it was, I thought it was pretty good. It's not a cinematographic masterpiece, or a mind blowing story, but it was some good entertainment with some decent music too.

exactly. if you arent into musicals (or music at all), then no, you wont enjoy it. I thought it was excellant. good songs, good characters, everything was awesome. I want to see the actual play now. hmm..

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

Nov. 27, 2005, 10:33 a.m.

So how did you like it?

HA!HAA!! clever burn

WTF, Over?

Nov. 27, 2005, 12:06 p.m.

The play was excellent. IMO. I happen to like musicals. I've seen Les Miserables, and I love watching the calssics like "Singing in the Rain" "White Christmas" "Everyone Says I Love You" and "The King and I" are some of my fav's.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Nov. 27, 2005, 2:19 p.m.

you know a thread is brutal when rossco has said of of the few non stupid things.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Nov. 27, 2005, 3:29 p.m.

if ur girlfriend likes musicals..
rent the phantom of the opera..its some what bareable and girls love it.

Cove Peeler For Sale, cheap.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2717&cat=13

Nov. 27, 2005, 3:56 p.m.

Uh, I don't know what the movie Rent is all about, but lots of musicals are dang good.

This is the part where everyone gets to question my sexuality, but Dancer in the Dark is one of my favourite movies of all time. Then again I'm in love with Bj[HTML_REMOVED]#246;rk.

agreed, musicals aren;t that bad, some are pretty lame, but there are quite a few that are entertaining. its all about "the sound of music"….whats not to like? there is a singing fmaily, and NAZI'S. Another good one is "newsies" some good songs….never seen rent though, but heard the play is awsome

Nov. 27, 2005, 4 p.m.

Uh, I don't know what the movie Rent is all about,

Aids, aids aids aids aids aids aids AIDs!

From "Team America"

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Nov. 27, 2005, 4:57 p.m.

The target audience for Rent is faggots with AIDS…

That was stupid. See you in a month.

Everyone else, please don't be stupid. Mkay?

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Nov. 27, 2005, 7:23 p.m.

Was taken kicking and screaming last year to see the play. I'm not embarassed to say I really ended up enjoying it!! Might be because I'm somewhat older, but am getting tired of same ol' same'ol movies. Live theater really is something to see. (Just saw Diary of Ann Frank-great!!)
Not sure if a movie version of the play would be as good? Kinda like a great book becoming a movie.

Nov. 27, 2005, 10:09 p.m.

it was good ive gone to see cats, stomp, and POTO

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Nov. 27, 2005, 10:49 p.m.

it was good ive gone to see cats, stomp, and POTO

damn rossco, your some kind of fucking renaissance*man.going to plays and shit.
:thepimp: :thepimp:

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast