Moncton youth cop hunting.

June 6, 2014, 8:01 a.m.

looking forward to see what bourque has to say about his little rampage which has irreversibly changed many lives

He's going to relish the awaiting audience of his words.

June 6, 2014, 8:15 a.m.

The media and public just fuels this shit cycle.

He wants notoriety. These guys shouldn't even be named. They should just be called 'shooters' and the media should black out coverage from the moment they're not a danger to the public. Now we'll get the same old why? BS questions etc and he'll be viewed by a minority as a hero, thus fuelling the next rambo.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

June 6, 2014, 8:35 a.m.

RIP Police officers who nobody has talked about because finding everything out about the looney that did it sells more snickers and coke cans.

Const. David Ross, 32, from Victoriaville, Que.
Const. Fabrice Georges Gevaudan, 45, who was born in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
Const. Douglas James Larche, 40, from Saint John.

Check my stuff for sale!

June 6, 2014, 9:52 a.m.

RIP Police officers who nobody has talked about because finding everything out about the looney that did it sells more snickers and coke cans.

crazy shit to go down in a small town. :(

www.natooke.com

June 6, 2014, 9:54 a.m.

Checking out his fb page I agree with most of what he says but then to start killing people??? No one has the right to take a life just for their choice of profession.

www.natooke.com

June 6, 2014, 10:09 a.m.

He wants notoriety. These guys shouldn't even be named. They should just be called 'shooters' and the media should black out coverage from the moment they're not a danger to the public. Now we'll get the same old why? BS questions etc and he'll be viewed by a minority as a hero, thus fuelling the next rambo.

nailed it.

June 6, 2014, 11:01 a.m.

According to the media (so grain of salt obviously) he was home schooled. Nothing is a bigger red-flag to me than the term "home schooled."

Wrong. Always.

June 6, 2014, 11:02 a.m.

I agree. But they should at least refer to him as "home schooled bozo" or something.

Wrong. Always.

June 6, 2014, 11:03 a.m.

Const. David Ross, 32, from Victoriaville, Que.
Const. Fabrice Georges Gevaudan, 45, who was born in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
Const. Douglas James Larche, 40, from Saint John.

Brutal. Some little kids without daddies now.

Wrong. Always.

June 6, 2014, 2:03 p.m.

I do admit that when they reported that he had gone to ground in some wooded park that I wished we had the British method of doing this. That being once he was in the woods and gone to ground… the RCMP officer in charge could request military assistance and let a team from the nearby RCR battalion deal with him.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 6, 2014, 3:50 p.m.

I agree. But they should at least refer to him as "home schooled bozo" or something.

I hate to generalize, but when people were debating the teacher's strike thing, I looked up "notable people who were home schooled" in Wikipedia. The list is pretty short and with a few exceptions (mostly people born a century or more ago when home schooling was more likely to be by necessity than by choice), pretty weak - such notararies as the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Lindsay Lohan are the ones who stand out. If you post here on NSMB.com and were home schooled, consider your self not part of this stereotype (unless you are one of the forum-douches).

June 6, 2014, 3:53 p.m.

Thomas Edison stands out too.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 6, 2014, 3:55 p.m.

Thomas Edison stands out too.

b. 1847 - see my point above. Public education sucked big time until about 100 years ago.

June 6, 2014, 4:32 p.m.

I do admit that when they reported that he had gone to ground in some wooded park that I wished we had the British method of doing this. That being once he was in the woods and gone to ground… the RCMP officer in charge could request military assistance and let a team from the nearby RCR battalion deal with him.

The use of military personnel against Canadian citizens sounds like a damn slippery slope to me.

That said, a few rounds to the center of mass would have been a much more effective use of tax dollars.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

June 6, 2014, 5:22 p.m.

The use of military personnel against Canadian citizens sounds like a damn slippery slope to me.

That said, a few rounds to the center of mass would have been a much more effective use of tax dollars.

Actually it is not if the method is followed as the British use.It is rare they do call in for military assistance when it comes to this stuff if you look at their history. Simply using this example…the gunman goes into the woods and goes to ground. British police knowing this environment and tactical situation exceeds their capabilities will formally request assistance.

And as shown by the 3 dead RCMP officers really this was starting exceed their area of expertise. And while the RCMP ERT is capable they are not exactly trained to engage in a gun battle in the woods with a armed and motivated individual.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/