Military burns killer colonel's uniform

Nov. 19, 2010, 7:42 p.m.

I think all inmates should have jobs inside the jails to pay there way…

I believe the duty of mine sweeper in Afghanistan is a position these types are best qualified for. Not only do they work but they help others in need.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 20, 2010, 8:04 p.m.

His pension should go to his wife. It is half hers and she didn't do anything wrong. By all accounts he did a very good job hiding what he was up to. You might want to give the pension to the victims and I guess I can see that feeling. But ultimately by taking the pension away from his wife you are punishing someone for a crime they didn't commit.

Maybe we can look at it differently. He committed his crimes in part because of his position, therefore he did not earn that money in the first place. He should have to repay his wages too. Mine sweeper job probably pays well enough ;).

This is nothing to do with his wife, she isn't guilty nor is deserving of anything. Just bad luck for this woman.

Nov. 20, 2010, 8:05 p.m.

I believe the duty of mine sweeper in Afghanistan is a position these types are best qualified for. Not only do they work but they help others in need.

Right on!