MBR: (Motor Bike Related)

Nov. 28, 2012, 8:14 p.m.

illl probably be selling a JR 50 this spring, depends on how the kid grows. 600 bucks , it has a sweet custom oversized rear sprocket that gives it some torque. stay away from pw's they are shit and your kid will outgrow them super fast

thx.. I'll keep that in mind. I'll be needing 2 bikes for sure though and I am up north.

Hey Hardtack, not sure how old your offspring are. Buddy is selling his daughters bike, think she's 10 or 11. I can get it up to you. Its a 2008 little wheel ttr110, has e-start, comes with extra tires, guards. Buddy's a mechanic and meticulous about his stuff. Hes looking for 1300.00 Here's a pic:

Theyre little groms. 50's for sure for next year.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 29, 2012, 2:23 a.m.

And when they grow out of it get 23hp 4v big block Takegawa motor for the ultimate pit bike
http://www.takegawa.co.

Dec. 11, 2012, 7 p.m.

Keep a listening ear and a lookout for this!

Crazy random shooters, picking off dirt bikers. Good thing for gear.

Dec. 16, 2012, 5:51 p.m.

Hey Guys just thought I would send out some moto xmas cheer. Finally got into dirt bikes this year and love it. Hey is there any good online moto community's like nsmb ? and Im going to be looking for new gear here in the new year who has all the sales or online ?
Husky guy

RIDE BIKES
:canada:

Dec. 16, 2012, 8:08 p.m.

This is my source for moto advice. Rockymtnatv.com and gnarly parts are popular sites for gear.

Dec. 16, 2012, 8:43 p.m.

Hey Guys just thought I would send out some moto xmas cheer. Finally got into dirt bikes this year and love it. Hey is there any good online moto community's like nsmb ? and Im going to be looking for new gear here in the new year who has all the sales or online ?
Husky guy

Check out bluemountainmotorcycleclub.com for a local community like nsmb.com

Online, Rockymountainatvmc.com as suggested is excellent, so is BikeBandit.com. I like bike bandit when you need odd parts that you would normally go to a dealer for because they have everything and the factory schematics to help you find it. Rocky Mountain is great for gear and aftermarket parts (they also have oem stuff too).

Dec. 17, 2012, 2:35 p.m.

Husky guy

Thumpertalk is site based in the USA, but has a wealth of info, and lots of canadian posters. Insane amount of info with a forum that is a similar template to this one. They have pretty good supply of OLS options but i think the Canadian sites are still less hassle. They have good specials from time to time that are worth it.
Welcome to the addictive world of moto. What husky are you riding?

WTF, Over?

Dec. 21, 2012, 11:29 p.m.

i grabbed a 2012 husky TC449 comes out of the box full of toys Brembo brakes and hydro clutch as well as a ti exhaust and a handle bar mounted dual map switch. I can set it up to ride trails and woods with a push of a button or keep it as a hard hitting track bike.

RIDE BIKES

Dec. 21, 2012, 11:41 p.m.

Thumpertalk is site based in the USA, but has a wealth of info, and lots of canadian posters. Insane amount of info with a forum that is a similar template to this one. They have pretty good supply of OLS options but i think the Canadian sites are still less hassle. They have good specials from time to time that are worth it.
Welcome to the addictive world of moto. What husky are you riding?

Second that Jim.. Good info on that forum… This thread is great too. Hey we're still riding some shorter below snow level stuff if you want to get that Husky out over the holidays let me know…

Jan. 6, 2013, 9:33 p.m.

so its been a while since anyone has posted so i thought id get it going again with moto ass
Oh and what moto stuff did ya get for christmas … couple jerseys here mags and tools

RIDE BIKES

Jan. 8, 2013, 8:27 p.m.

If this does not make you want to ride you might be in the wrong thread….also, WTF is the deal with this freeride KTM 350? looks like half tirals/trail. Me likey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xfpU0yIpG4

WTF, Over?

Jan. 8, 2013, 9:47 p.m.

Cool vid!

And yes, it makes me want to ride! 3 days since my last ride on my new (to me) KTM and I need to get out again!

Jan. 9, 2013, 4:53 a.m.

I feel so gay being mostly retired in the tropics…..only because I can't kill it on my 300 anymore.
But at least I can rock a scooter to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxpqm1L9md8

Jan. 9, 2013, 8:50 a.m.

^^ could you not ride a moto there? is there no place to ride or are decent motos not available?

Jan. 9, 2013, 10:16 a.m.

First scooter I could ever possibly think of owning.