Beta 350RR 2nd look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9lsL9qLob0

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

June 18, 2012, 2:57 p.m.

do want. Will come in dual-purpose set-up. Husky 650

June 19, 2012, 1:35 a.m.

Good for you for the interest, there are still many guys out there running extremely loud bikes and it is the number one problem and yes they will be cracking down more often. Unlike the days of old louder does not mean more power. On my yzf250 which is over the 96db, I uses a db dawg, 50 bucks and solves both problems. Or go fmf with a stealth and it will sound cool but way quieter. If you go to Bear Creek or a track get someone to test your bike. I got my 350 tested there and it was 93, and a stock 450 suzuki tested at 118 if you know something about how db is calculated 118 is like 5 times louder as a person would recognize, crazy…if you wanna hear when your older get a pair of ear plugs even if you bike is under 96…and you ride a lot…

Thanks Dave. I think I will just stick to revving the shit out of my bike at the Mcnutt parking lot till I have everbodys attention….then maybe roar up and down the road a few times…..

No, seriously thanks for the link. It seems the one I need will fit both my stock muffler and the DRD one. Win/win…just buy via their site or is there somewhere local thats cheap too?

Side note. The first time back on a bike in like 20 yrs and I'm in the parking area of Mcnutt getting ready and someone was doing the same thing I posted above. I looked over at my friend who has been riding since I had given up the sport and mention that I guess somethings never change.

June 19, 2012, 9:05 a.m.

Thanks Dave. I think I will just stick to revving the shit out of my bike at the Mcnutt parking lot till I have everbodys attention….then maybe roar up and down the road a few times…..

No, seriously thanks for the link. It seems the one I need will fit both my stock muffler and the DRD one. Win/win…just buy via their site or is there somewhere local thats cheap too?

Side note. The first time back on a bike in like 20 yrs and I'm in the parking area of Mcnutt getting ready and someone was doing the same thing I posted above. I looked over at my friend who has been riding since I had given up the sport and mention that I guess somethings never change.

Cool yeah not sure if your talking about the db dawg but they work super well, heard guys don;t like the look of them but really they are just an add on so dont make the bike look better or worse in my opinion. And yes it is a common occurrence to see the parking lot heros on 156 due to the fact it is the only place they can ride fast, I often laugh at their antics when they rip up the road at mach one on the pavement then they hit the trails and you can hear they are not far in the revs out of first gear…I usually tell the guys to be careful since the diner down the street will call the cops and they usually thank me and stop…hope whatever you gets works out for you and again I think it is cool more people are getting quieter pipes, helps the people that are putting their heart and soul into keeping areas open and they spend a lot of their time trying to convince people to get on board. Happy Riding!

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

June 19, 2012, 12:12 p.m.

Braaappp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akkbw0ehuJY

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

June 23, 2012, 5:30 p.m.

Merrit now has a moto club

Some nice riding from last weeks "family" ride (looks like there's a great kids track too)
http://nvdra.com/pictures--videos.html

(first video..3.00 for a tree hit)

Looks way better than anything we found 2 years ago. Looks like new trails in places :)

Might even head over tomorrow..

Went to the Penticton Beach Cruise today. Rat Rods FTW

June 26, 2012, 7:16 a.m.

Onion Lakes is perfect for the taking right now, Monkey Wrench this weekend!

https://vimeo.com/44364511

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

July 3, 2012, 3:02 p.m.

Anyone for Lytton this w/e?
Chunky and I are considering it. I think he's getting cabin fever up north, and the constant rain isn't helping :)

July 3, 2012, 3:15 p.m.

I will likely be in Lytton this weekend. Going with some friends from Kamloops.

July 3, 2012, 5:14 p.m.

So I have about three grand to buy a new bike. I'm thinking of a low hour yz or cr 250 say 2002-3 from the usa for 2k Then tearing it apart fully fixing what needs to be done and dialing in the suspension.

I probably can't ride with my leg till december so I have some time for a garage project. Any tips with that vintage of mx?

Or I could get a 2007 or newer four stroke but I wouldn't have any dough for
Fixing it up.

July 3, 2012, 5:58 p.m.

Duffy was pretty nice this weekend and surprisingly quiet.

July 3, 2012, 7:35 p.m.

We were up exploring the network up above Furry Creek this weekend. Was surprised how much riding is up there. Great place to get used to the new to me DRZ in the wet.
Looking forward to exploring more in dryer weather.

Me and the boy are probably going to head up for an evening ride later in the week when the sun has comes out for a bit if anyone is interested.

July 3, 2012, 7:50 p.m.

I will likely be in Lytton this weekend. Going with some friends from Kamloops.

I'll confirm tomorrow. Won't be hitting the gnar trails though, gotta take the XR400 for this trip. The 250 is undergoing repairs.

July 4, 2012, 12:37 a.m.

How do you break in a new engine?

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

July 4, 2012, 6:13 p.m.

We'll be at Onion from early afternoon, usual place if anyone wants to drop by