MASSIVE Canadian Population boom

Sept. 6, 2007, 9:23 a.m.

I knew we were growing but……

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_population_of_Canada_by_years

Wikis never lie.

iforonewelcome.com

Sept. 6, 2007, 9:44 a.m.

The USA is planning to take us over by the end of the year.

Sept. 6, 2007, 9:51 a.m.

haha glib is gonna be pissed.

his little pet monkey just humped grandma's leg again.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:12 a.m.

And fornicating like rabbits on fertility pills and speed.

iforonewelcome.com

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:15 a.m.

Forget glib - with that kind of a baby boom, people are going to be needing larger homes (and in 20 years, all those babies will need downtown condos)…. Pedro is going to be the angry one.

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:17 a.m.

:lol:

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:18 a.m.

his little pet monkey just humped grandma's leg again.

Poor gearwh0re seems to be losing his reading comprehension in his old age.

In other news, Britannica got Frank Zappa's birth given name [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Errors_in_the_Encyclop

This space intentionally left blank.

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:21 a.m.

As an alien I am safe to say that it seems as if canadians were like rabbits…very productive between 1867 and 1900….:lol:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:24 a.m.

Poor gearwh0re seems to be losing his reading comprehension in his old age.

In other news, Britannica got Frank Zappa's birth given name [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Errors_in_the_Encyclop

Sept. 6, 2007, 10:28 a.m.

if britannica screws up, which i am sure they do on a regular basis, there is someone accountable. and if britannica hires a guy with a phd, they make a phone call or 2 to see if it is valid.

Ahhhh I finally get it! You don't want any personal accountability, you want someone that you can point a finger at when you make a big decision on bad information. Never admit your own fault for not double checking sources!

Kinda like on the wiki page, where you see all the numbers, and the link to statscan at the bottom. You can either accept the numbers, or click on the citation and check it out, only to find there is no 2007 data.

It's okay man, I'm sure none of your mis-informed decisions will cause the world to end, we don't trust anyone over 30 anyway.

This space intentionally left blank.

Sept. 6, 2007, 12:24 p.m.

Ahhhh I finally get it! You don't want any personal accountability, you want someone that you can point a finger at when you make a big decision on bad information. Never admit your own fault for not double checking sources!

Kinda like on the wiki page, where you see all the numbers, and the link to statscan at the bottom. You can either accept the numbers, or click on the citation and check it out, only to find there is no 2007 data.

It's okay man, I'm sure none of your mis-informed decisions will cause the world to end, we don't trust anyone over 30 anyway.

Why use a data source in the first place if you know you have to double check it.

I've written a lot of papers, and if I thought I would have to double check a source, i wouldn't have used it in the first place.

Sept. 6, 2007, 12:44 p.m.

..unfortunatly we don't have the money… and all our troops are chasing "sand mexicans"….but we could use the wheat.

Bikes with two wheels for life.

Sept. 6, 2007, 1:05 p.m.

wikipedia, a great source of misinformation to be confirmed somewhere else

:lol:

why not just do a google search and hit "i'm feeling lucky" :lol:

Sept. 6, 2007, 1:31 p.m.

actualy there are not nearly enough people being born to keep the economy growing its a good thing we have immigrants

Sept. 6, 2007, 4:39 p.m.

Hello grade 10 Socials Studies ….