Mass shooting in Florida.

June 14, 2016, 7:33 p.m.

So what's a terrorist's primary purpose?

How many terrorists have used motor vehicles to mow over 50 civilians?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

June 14, 2016, 7:39 p.m.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

""Terrorism is classified as fourth-generation warfare and as a violent crime. In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim. In modern times, terrorism is considered a major threat to society and therefore illegal under anti-terrorism laws in most jurisdictions. It is also considered a war crime under the laws of war when used to target non-combatants, such as civilians, neutral military personnel, or enemy prisoners of war.[1]

A broad array of political organizations have practiced terrorism to further their objectives. It has been practiced by both right-wing and sometimes left-wing political parties, nationalist groups, religious groups, revolutionaries, and ruling governments.[2] The symbolism of terrorism can exploit human fear to help achieve these goals.""

Shriners would be the focus group that are buying the Cadillacs and they wear them funny hats … does that mean shriners are terrorists?

June 14, 2016, 7:43 p.m.

can we enact more car control? nobody needs a 8000lbs truck 8ft off the ground that can go 200km/h. just because its cool to have or because you have little man syndrome isn't a good enough reason to have one if its more dangerous to society then a smart car.

June 14, 2016, 7:52 p.m.

Obama was asked about gun control at a town hall a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imFvSua3Kg

June 14, 2016, 7:57 p.m.

can we enact more car control? nobody needs a 8000lbs truck 8ft off the ground that can go 200km/h. just because its cool to have or because you have little man syndrome isn't a good enough reason to have one if its more dangerous to society then a smart car.

We aren't that far, technologically speaking, from relegating us to the back seat. That said, we could fix this today with proper licensing… you know… actually have to learn how to drive 5,000 pounds of killing machine.

June 14, 2016, 8:02 p.m.

How many terrorists have used motor vehicles to mow over 50 civilians?

I think they prefer to use them as improvised mobile bombs which obviously in turn, blow up however many bystanders are in proximity.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 14, 2016, 8:06 p.m.

So what's a terrorist's primary purpose?

Drive cars? I dunno what's anyone's purpose?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 14, 2016, 8:10 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imFvSua3Kg

so much truth there. the gun lobby is just unwilling to even look at finding some sort of middle ground or reasonable compromise. the argument seems to go straight from lets talk about gun control to "you're not taking my guns away".

the gun lobby doesn't give a shit about your "right" to own arms, what it cares about is lining it's pockets with as much money as possible and that means selling as many guns and as much ammo as possible. anything that even remotely seems to cut into their profit is an abomination and must be stopped.

i also had a good laugh at the chicago example the guy tried to use, what a fool.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 14, 2016, 8:24 p.m.

We aren't that far, technologically speaking, from relegating us to the back seat. That said, we could fix this today with proper licensing… you know… actually have to learn how to drive 5,000 pounds of killing machine.

seen 4 single car accidents in the last week on RT 11 North we need better drivers period .

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 14, 2016, 8:29 p.m.

seen 4 single car accidents in the last week on RT 11 North we need better drivers period .

Just drive around in Richmond for twenty minutes.

Or sit at the southbound entrance to the Lion's Gate. It's amazing so few people die from using their zippers, given how clueless most are at how they operate.

June 14, 2016, 8:35 p.m.

so much truth there. the gun lobby is just unwilling to even look at finding some sort of middle ground or reasonable compromise. the argument seems to go straight from lets talk about gun control to "you're not taking my guns away".

the gun lobby doesn't give a shit about your "right" to own arms, what it cares about is lining it's pockets with as much money as possible and that means selling as many guns and as much ammo as possible. anything that even remotely seems to cut into their profit is an abomination and must be stopped.

i also had a good laugh at the chicago example the guy tried to use, what a fool.

Why not look into how much of worth arms Hillary sold as head of the State Dept ($150 billion or so). One Democractic President says "oh no Americans, you cant have any more guns." And then a Democratic Secretary of State says here crazy World, have some guns.

As for gun control, well, sales go up after most 'attacks'. As for gun owners, they're probably thinking "I'll be damned if I'm giving up my guns NOW of all times, with so many attacks happening". Which if you're not up to speed are (almost) coast to coast.

June 14, 2016, 8:36 p.m.

Just drive around in Richmond for twenty minutes.

Or sit at the southbound entrance to the Lion's Gate. It's amazing so few people die from using their zippers, given how clueless most are at how they operate.

This is a whole new level of ADD and derailment.

June 14, 2016, 8:39 p.m.

And here he is recently talking about how there's nothing special about Radical Islam.

I dont see a tantrum though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuElv74r3Fo

June 14, 2016, 8:42 p.m.

This is a whole new level of ADD and derailment.

Nah, it's all related. We really shouldn't be able to own anything but pool noodles and nerf guns.

June 14, 2016, 8:47 p.m.

Nah, it's all related. We really shouldn't be able to own anything but pool noodles and nerf guns.

The UN will to see it.