Mass shooting in Florida.

June 12, 2016, 8:25 p.m.

Sorry, I don't have a facebook profile to change.

June 12, 2016, 9:31 p.m.

Given that gun control and religion is even more played out than Vancouver housing here on NBR, any suggestions on what we should discuss?

If you'll allow it, I'd suggest that somehow religions need to step up and take some ownership in this.

If only there was a carpenter dude who told us all of this a couple thousand years ago. Wouldn't matter though.. No one would listen to that hippy bullshit today.

I don't agree with you views therefore according to internet logic you are mentally ill.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2016, 10:29 p.m.

Good question. I am quite desensitized to US mass shootings to be honest.

It's a daily occurrence. There are way larger, and more relevant things going on in the states that people should really (read need) to care about.

June 12, 2016, 10:39 p.m.

Really sad event.
I always wonder…..so many Americans have concealed weapons permits. When one of these nut bars goes on a shooting spree no one except the police put the guy down. Chuck Norris never steps out if the shadows and blows the guy away. Pretty low percentage of citizen intervention from a nation that has a need guns for protection mentality.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

June 13, 2016, 6:33 a.m.

It's a daily occurrence. There are way larger, and more relevant things going on in the states that people should really (read need) to care about.

I have personally met at least three people who were able to care about multiple things at once.

June 13, 2016, 11:50 a.m.

It is actualy a daily occurrence in the USA, there is at least one instance of more than 4 people being killed every day by someone with a gun on average, and one does get desensitized

hey this is about guns and its not messing up the gun thread so where is Zedbra when a mass shooting goes down?

June 13, 2016, 12:08 p.m.

I don't agree with you views therefore according to internet logic you are mentally ill.

So the shooter wasn't mentally ill. Gotcha.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 13, 2016, 2:02 p.m.

Really sad event.
I always wonder…..so many Americans have concealed weapons permits. When one of these nut bars goes on a shooting spree no one except the police put the guy down. Chuck Norris never steps out if the shadows and blows the guy away. Pretty low percentage of citizen intervention from a nation that has a need guns for protection mentality.

Your not allowed to carry your weapon in a bar. Or a school, theatre, hospital, military base, etc.

June 13, 2016, 4:05 p.m.

Yes. Any establishment that serves alcohol for on-site consumption.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 13, 2016, 4:07 p.m.

Sickening. And the politicians that use this as a soapbox to stand on can choke on a big nuclear dick.

Wrong. Always.

June 13, 2016, 6:31 p.m.

It is actualy a daily occurrence in the USA, there is at least one instance of more than 4 people being killed every day by someone with a gun on average, and one does get desensitized

hey this is about guns and its not messing up the gun thread so where is Zedbra when a mass shooting goes down?

So a terrorist calls the police, says he is an ISIS terrorist and you say it's the gun that is the issue. Of course, you being you, want to drag me to your low level of no respect, but I have just been watching NBR be NBR. You stay classy.

June 13, 2016, 6:31 p.m.

It's being reported that the shooter visited the nightclub numerous time over the last couple years.

Also, he went in and fired some shots and then attempted to flee via the door he used to enter the club (he has his car waiting). But security guards shot at him when he tried to escape so he went back into the club. It was then three hours before the hostage situation and shootings came to an end.

Lots of accounts from survivors that are very difficult to hear.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

June 13, 2016, 7:41 p.m.

So a terrorist calls the police, says he is an ISIS terrorist and you say it's the gun that is the issue. Of course, you being you, want to drag me to your low level of no respect, but I have just been watching NBR be NBR. You stay classy.

I said mass killings are a daily occurrence in the USA, there is at least one instance of more than 4 people being killed every day by someone with a gun on average, and one does get desensitized to hearing it on the news

you made up all the rest and you used the same move you always used which frankly I am also desensitized to, but i have to ask … is that your idea of respect?

June 13, 2016, 7:52 p.m.

I said mass killings are a daily occurrence in the USA, there is at least one instance of more than 4 people being killed every day by someone with a gun on average,

Frankly not a surprizing situation given the economic stresses everone who's not a member of the 1% in a country awash in firearms is experiencing. Some somewhat more, some somewhat less.
Too bad they too inculcated to put 2 and 2 together and go shoot the bosses :dead: when they run amuck.

one does get desensitized to hearing it on the news

What if you hear it word of mouth?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 13, 2016, 8:14 p.m.

I said mass killings are a daily occurrence in the USA, there is at least one instance of more than 4 people being killed every day by someone with a gun on average, and one does get desensitized to hearing it on the news

you made up all the rest and you used the same move you always used which frankly I am also desensitized to, but i have to ask … is that your idea of respect?

Your stats are wrong. My opinions don't matter; if you have to ask what is respect regarding 50 innocent people being killed by a terrorist - after calling me out, then there's no point in trying to explain empathy to people that think like you - keep believing your lies and pointing the finger at me all you like.