Mass shooting in Florida.

June 15, 2016, 6:54 a.m.

it does seem fairly incredible that one guy w a semi auto killed 50 and injured another 50. i hate to agree w geraldo but, when dude man was reloading the many times there would have been an opportunity to attack the shooter.? obviously i have never been in a similar situation. I'm not certain the story as being told is accurate.

June 15, 2016, 7:25 a.m.

I'm pretty sure this is what I would have done once I heard the firing start.

1) Save all of those around me. Likely use the hidden exits I staked out before going into the club
2) Re-enter the club via a vent
3) I'd lure the assailant over a particular vent I was near
4) I'd then drop on him and immediately disarm him
5) Using a mix of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Hapkido I'd subdue him with a mixture of shock and broken body parts
6) As soon as he was incapacitated, I'd begin healing all those wounded around me

I've only done this a few times though… so no guarantees.

June 15, 2016, 8:26 a.m.

Would background checks have prevented any or most of the latest mass killings?

I believe all of the most recent shooters had reasons why they should not have been able to legally obtain a firearm. I don't know if there were checks in place that failed but an all state licensing program would be beneficial.

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

June 15, 2016, 9:37 a.m.

Would background checks have prevented any or most of the latest mass killings?

It is 2020. The NRA is weak. The USA has made gun ownership after the Canadian system.
Are there still mass killings? How so?

It might have a small effect by 2020 if implemented today, but there are so many guns floating around in the US that I can't imagine a black market gun would be hard to find even for a terrorist looking dude. Who knows, it will never happen anyway.

June 15, 2016, 9:40 a.m.

Duh? Its pretty simple. If its a shooter, start picking out, in the dark, anyone in the panicking, chaotic crowd of 350 who is armed and kill them. Keep repeating until shooting stops. No brainer.

June 15, 2016, 10:22 a.m.

it does seem fairly incredible that one guy w a semi auto killed 50 and injured another 50. i hate to agree w geraldo but, when dude man was reloading the many times there would have been an opportunity to attack the shooter.? obviously i have never been in a similar situation. I'm not certain the story as being told is accurate.

neither have I but I seen the arnold flicks where it doesn't appear to take very long to change a clip so if shooter is using a 30shot clip (which might be illlegal but so what) and he has a 14shot auto pistol why not?

June 15, 2016, 10:53 a.m.

Clearly, one of these…..

…..should be installed in ever public house so as to dispatch any other would be mass murderers.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 15, 2016, 11:16 a.m.

neither have I but I seen the arnold flicks where it doesn't appear to take very long to change a clip so if shooter is using a 30shot clip (which might be illlegal but so what) and he has a 14shot auto pistol why not?

Start @ 2:13. He's not in a hurry to reload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

ps: apparently the weapon wasnt an ar15 but a MCX Carbine. Might have the MCX part wrong.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 15, 2016, 11:18 a.m.

I believe all of the most recent shooters had reasons why they should not have been able to legally obtain a firearm. I don't know if there were checks in place that failed but an all state licensing program would be beneficial.

Perhaps the bigger question is, should they have been in the country……… /trump.

June 15, 2016, 11:21 a.m.

1) Save all of those around me. Likely use the hidden exits I staked out before going into the club
5) Using a mix of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Hapkido I'd subdue him with a mixture of shock and broken body parts
6) As soon as he was incapacitated, I'd begin healing all those wounded around me

4 - no fishing wire noose to drop down and hang him up quietly?

June 15, 2016, 11:54 a.m.

you can also tape 2 magazines together and just flip em over gives ya 60 shots

wow he ran that gun till the barrel was fcuked

June 15, 2016, 12:23 p.m.

As said the family shouldn't have even been let in. Same with all the religiously infected that have been let into Canada.

They're all on a sliding scale of social incompatibility from forcing women to wear ridiculous clothkng, to Halal, to indoctrinating their multiple kids into the same brain rot, to killing their raped daughters out if shame, to blowing people up, to shooting multiple people, to flying planes into buildings etc.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

June 15, 2016, 1:03 p.m.

yea thats usually how i do it, but like to get a selfie or two as well…maybe post to instagram or strava too…

June 15, 2016, 1:05 p.m.

so you guys are buying said stock story?

rolling out ssheeple memes…

June 15, 2016, 1:06 p.m.

As said the family shouldn't have even been let in. Same with all the religiously infected that have been let into Canada.

I'm pretty sure back in the day a couple of FN sitting around outside the Tee-Pee said the same thing about white people?