Mass shooting in Florida.

July 8, 2016, 9:30 p.m.

wait what?

cops killed more whites than blacks in the usa so far this year?

omg….white lives matter people!!!

Pastor of Muppets

July 8, 2016, 9:49 p.m.

wait what?

cops killed more whites than blacks in the usa so far this year?

omg….white lives matter people!!!

no no no no…..if a cop shoots a black criminal - it's racism. If a black criminal shoots a police officer while claiming he wanted to kill more white people - it's the gun.

July 8, 2016, 9:55 p.m.

well….lets start by standing behind the good ones.

…and hope the good ones are weeding out the bad ones.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 8, 2016, 9:55 p.m.

i've finally hit that point where i'm embarassed to say i'm part of this forum.

we're at a point where for most of us race relations have never been this tenuous and people still see it as fine to joke about it and make light of it in comparison to other controversial topics. what an abysmal display of humanity.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 8, 2016, 10:24 p.m.

well….lets start by standing behind the good ones.

Already done.

July 8, 2016, 10:25 p.m.

we're at a point where for most of us race relations have never been this tenuous and people still see it as fine to joke about it and make light of it in comparison to other controversial topics. what an abysmal display of humanity.

I said the same thing when you libs took it to the gun at the start of this thread. You need to come up with your own fresh material to mimic.

July 8, 2016, 11:09 p.m.

Cheaper to train to shoot first and answer questions later than to do actual police work. It's the same mentality they use in the middle east, and the same mentality they used in Vietnam. They talk about building hearts and minds but they don't really do it because that takes true effort.

this is almost the last intelligent thing said in this thread.

the fact that no one seems interested that the police blew up the Dallas shooter with a robot (drone) is concerning. the terminator is closer then you think. ;)

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

July 9, 2016, 12:55 a.m.

Harden the fuck up, princess. :P

the fact that no one seems interested that the police blew up the Dallas shooter with a robot (drone) is concerning.

They're already on it!

https://twitter.com/elizabeth_joh/status/751404324639481857?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 9, 2016, 7:23 a.m.

Making the rounds on Facebook; the common day social engineering site.

July 9, 2016, 7:57 a.m.

no no no no…..if a cop shoots a black criminal - it's racism. If a black criminal shoots a police officer while claiming he wanted to kill more white people - it's the gun.

You guys are fucked. Seriously.

July 9, 2016, 8:32 a.m.

Nor are all civilians who carry loaded firearms.

No doubt. Insane to think it's sanctioned by law.

July 9, 2016, 10:50 a.m.

I agree, welcome to the Blue team

July 9, 2016, 11:07 a.m.

This guy wants to date your wife….

…what do you do?

Well, based on the fact your white and the flavour of this argument would go with your wife is white. That leaves many other questions to get a final answer….

Are you a Cuckold?
Do you have an open marriage?
A swinger?
Is your sexual performance leaving your wife unsatisfied?

Now to answer your question personally…no. My wife would rather divorce first before that….benefit of religious upbringing.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 9, 2016, noon

No doubt. Insane to think it's sanctioned by law.

It's just nostalgia, man.

enduramil, you got some strange ideas. Is it the water back there?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 9, 2016, 12:16 p.m.

I was commenting on the graphic in the post before mine.

Truth is, america has a huge violence problem with the middle to lower class, no matter what colour the person. the populace is struggling with mental health and oppression…its not just a colour thing.Theyve fucked themselves into a corner with their policies and actions,now people are speaking out based on thier peer groups. its happening all over, not just to black folk, but everyone on the fringes of their society.

Pastor of Muppets