Malaysian Airlines plane 'Shot down' in Ukraine

July 31, 2014, 11:43 a.m.

:eek:

Anyone know if they've been able to get black boxes and if so, information from them?

You know the whole "black box" thing is a sham, sheeple, when the so-called "black boxes" are, in reality, high-visibility orange in colour. What else are they trying to pull on us?

July 31, 2014, 11:57 a.m.

:eek:

Anyone know if they've been able to get black boxes and if so, information from them?

Black Boxes Show Shrapnel Destroyed Malaysia Airlines Plane, Ukraine Says
http://online.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-says-missile-shrapnel-destroyed-mh17-1406544088

Aug. 1, 2014, 3:56 a.m.

I honestly wish I never turn into such a cynic as some of you apparently have.

Follow the money.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Aug. 1, 2014, 11:55 a.m.

Follow the money.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/07/ukraine-imf-agriculture-2014731945562212.html

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 4, 2014, 3:21 a.m.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/07/ukraine-imf-agriculture-2014731945562212.html

al gore.

cancer curing hurricanes cock down my throat.

Aug. 5, 2014, 1:25 a.m.

"Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;Shooting Down[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; of Malaysian MH17. [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile[HTML_REMOVED]#8221;"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/german-pilot-speaks-out-shocking-analysis-of-the-shooting-down-of-malaysian-mh17/5394111

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 5, 2014, 2:55 a.m.

"Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/german-pilot-speaks-out-shocking-analysis-of-the-shooting-down-of-malaysian-mh17/5394111

Meh….

Article written by a pilot, not a munitions expert or even someone who has done more than sit in the cockpit….

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Aug. 5, 2014, 6:34 a.m.

Meh….

Article written by a pilot, not a munitions expert or even someone who has done more than sit in the cockpit….

The cockpit shows traces of shelling! You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likely that of a 30 millimeter caliber projectile.

Yeah, it would be shocking to see holes in the fuselage of an aircraft that fell from 30,000 feet and then sat for 3 weeks in a battlezone.

The MH 017 looked similar in it’s tricolor design to that that of the Russian President’s plane. The plane with President Putin on board was at the same time ”near” Malaysia MH 017.

I thought Putin was a smart guy … how dumb would he have to be to allow his plane to be flown unnecessarily over a warzone?

Aug. 5, 2014, 12:03 p.m.

Follow the money.

Care to explain the connection between "following the money" and NOT turning into a cynic?

Because honestly and very plain and simple put, most cynics I have met followed the money one day simply because they did no longer have the balls to follow their ideals.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Aug. 5, 2014, 1:09 p.m.

In deference to those who like to shoot the messenger, namely KenN and that chupacabra fellow, I feel compelled to issue a Counterpunch alert.

But you owe it to yourself to peruse the material presented, if only for the fact it contains material you won't find at CNN or CBC.

Contains transcript of briefing presented by Russian military officials.

Sacrificed Airliner

I don't enjoy shooting messengers, but sometimes it is a mercy killing.

I will tell you why Counterpunch sucks so badly. They really go after the white spy and his devious and unsubstantiated plans, but then assume the black spy is full of nothing but good intentions and always made to look bad by the white spy.

This BS article is no different. Railing on and on about the corrupt Western media lying about the downed jet and then saying shit like this;

Powerful news organizations broadcasting from Russia (RT), Venezuela (TeleSur) and Iran (Press TV) are consistently breaking the depressing and nihilistic monopoly of Western propaganda and control of people’s brains all over the world.

Really? Russian and Iranian news freeing people's brains? Do you really believe this? Do you not see that RT is Putin's blowhorn? Or perhaps there might be some bias within Press TV, who's head is directly appointed by the Ayatollah?

And you call us sheeple.

Aug. 5, 2014, 1:39 p.m.

Not to mention three RT reporters have quit this year alone, expressing disgust at the way they are (were) required to report - as Putin's propaganda outlet.

Most recently, Sarah Firth …

Every single day we're lying

It was the most shockingly obvious misinformation and it got to the point where I couldn’t defend it any more

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 6, 2014, 11:31 p.m.

I will tell you why Counterpunch sucks so badly. They really go after the white spy and his devious and unsubstantiated plans, but then assume the black spy is full of nothing but good intentions and always made to look bad by the white spy.

The inverse is patently true of media from the "west".
[SHRUG]You're obviously more comfortable the heavily edited content it presents you.[/SHRUG]

Really? Russian and Iranian news freeing people's brains? Do you really believe this? Do you not see that RT is Putin's blowhorn? Or perhaps there might be some bias within Press TV, who's head is directly appointed by the Ayatollah?

Author is opining. Nice to see you're bright enough to catch that.

Aug. 6, 2014, 11:39 p.m.

Most recently, Sarah Firth …

Dissing her former employer, a condition of her taking a position with the "Ministry of Truth". :fu:

"A Russia Today spokesperson said: "We were not surprised by Sara Firth[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s decision to leave RT after 5 years as a Moscow and London correspondent, as she has recently informed us that she was likely to take an offer from another firm.

The plane crash is an absolutely terrible tragedy, there are a lot of questions that surround it and everybody is looking for answers. More than 15 RT journalists are working on this story [HTML_REMOVED]#8211; from Moscow, from the Russian-Ukrainian border, London, Berlin, Washington. RT Spanish journalist Francisco Guaita was one of the first TV correspondents to get to the scene late last night; our reporters are in Netherlands and in Malaysia.

Sara has declared that she chooses the truth; apparently we have different definitions of truth. We believe that truth is what our reporters see on the ground, with their own eyes, and not what[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s printed in the morning London newspaper. In our coverage, RT, unlike the rest of the media, did not draw conclusions before the official investigation has even begun. We show all sides of the story, even if everyone else has already decided which side is to blame".

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/rt-s-sarah-firth-resigns-over-malaysian-plane-crash-t96461.html#ixzz39ga1OKq0

Aug. 7, 2014, 8:19 a.m.

Interesting article. I wonder if it is the IMF and World Bank that is behind Harper fucking up Canada.

Aug. 7, 2014, 4:02 p.m.

The inverse is patently true of media from the "west".
[SHRUG]You're obviously more comfortable the heavily edited content it presents you.[/SHRUG]

Author is opining. Nice to see you're bright enough to catch that.

Just because I see CP as a bunch of conspiracy theorists with a hard on for exposing the west doesn't mean I get my news from the sources you think I do. I don't even have cable, so it certainly isn't CNN or MSNBC or FOX. I actually like to get news from a variety of sources including first hand accounts from sites like Twitter and Reddit and try to complete the picture with all of it. I learned never to trust traditional media when I was in grade 8 and CBC came to our school to do a bit on the poor water quality. It wasn't really a big deal. The school was small and the principal would bring water jugs and put them with paper cups by the fountains. We liked it because you could bring a drink to class. When the news came on they made it seem like we were all terrified and plagued with beaver fever.

Counterpunch is simply too obsessed with American hegemony to see that many of the others players on the international stage are far worse and Putin is one of them.