luxury car dickheads

Sept. 12, 2013, 9:42 p.m.

So if the car I own is a "supercar" and I need to drive into town,how should I accomplish this?

You take your daily driver out. Anything less than getting you "super car" impounded for excessive speeding also makes you a dick.

When there was that big dump of snow in Van in December, and that Quebexican was lost up on Cypress, I was at Park Royal and some kid figured it was a good day to take the white F12 Berlinetta out

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 12, 2013, 9:58 p.m.

Sure they do but specific to the environment I work in most of them drive like entitled ass-holes.
How the fuck can you enjoy driving a super-car in city traffic? You can't. The only reason these turkeys are out there is to be seen. :rolleyes:

I ride my DH rig around the seawall not only because it's a great fucking workout, but because I love the thing.

If I had a bank account that went beyond seven digits, I'd have a prancing horse in my garage, and I'd drive it for the exact same reason as above.

The world is not nearly as black and white as you want it to be.

Sept. 12, 2013, 9:59 p.m.

Oh absolutely peeps invest their self esteem and engage in one upmanship with the bikes they buy. We got that going on right up there in the Gear Forum! :lol:

How can you enjoy anything life has to offer without tripping over a thousand pounds of hypocrisy?

Sept. 12, 2013, 10:31 p.m.

I ride my DH rig around the seawall not only because it's a great fucking workout, but because I love the thing.

If I had a bank account that went beyond seven digits, I'd have a prancing horse in my garage, and I'd drive it for the exact same reason as above.

The world is not nearly as black and white as you want it to be.

Your bikes graphics are meant to make it look like a prancing horse

Sept. 12, 2013, 11:03 p.m.

How can you enjoy anything life has to offer without tripping over a thousand pounds of hypocrisy?

By driving a 17yr old Honda and riding an 8yr old mtn. bike. ;)

I ride my DH rig around the seawall

:fruit: :lol:

When there was that big dump of snow in Van in December, …. I was at Park Royal and some kid figured it was a good day to take the white F12 Berlinetta out

How did that work out?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 12, 2013, 11:17 p.m.

:fruit: :lol:

How did that work out?

I dunno, but some box van drove thru the Village section taking out at least 6 sets of xmas lights strung up over the road. Place was fucked

Sept. 13, 2013, 9:07 a.m.

So in order to escape your judgement, at what age should my bike be? To complicate matters, I cracked my frame and I'm riding the warranty replacement. Do we count the original date of purchase?

Sept. 13, 2013, 9:33 a.m.

I have a Porsche 911, I paid 19% taxes last year and I live in Alberta.

Sept. 13, 2013, 9:44 a.m.

I have a Porsche 911, I paid 19% taxes last year and I live in Alberta.

Tell em how much you avoided paying taxes on. They love that shit.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 13, 2013, 9:56 a.m.

Tell em how much you avoided paying taxes on. They love that shit.

Self-employment has its benefits. Or being paid a portion in RRSP eligible Venture Capital Corporation stock and getting Venture Capital Investment tax refunds based on the book value.

Sept. 13, 2013, 9:15 p.m.

Ah, the luxury car dickhead thread. The thread that started the dickhead thread craze.

Thread killer

Sept. 14, 2013, 6:48 p.m.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I give everyone an equal opportunity to have me hate them.
By coincidence, a lot of them seem to drive BMW's

Sept. 14, 2013, 7:18 p.m.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I give everyone an equal opportunity to have me hate them.
By coincidence, a lot of them seem to drive BMW's

Pffffft…..Beemers are a dime a dozen in this stinkin' backwater, making it a statical certainty peeps driving them will piss you off.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.