Loose Change

June 17, 2006, 10:43 a.m.

Who has seen it?
What were your thoughts?

I saw it yesturday at school and have very mixed feelings about it, it was well done, although it did jump arround a hell of alot. I found most of the evidence they provided to be very convincing, but i dont know, i am just not sure of what to blieve, it also made me think more about what we acualy see on T.V and what the various world leaders sheild and hide us from. It was defently an eye oppener.

If you havent seen it yet you should check it out. Just type in 'Loose change 911' on google video.

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 17, 2006, 12:52 p.m.

I've seen it, I thought it was very well done and I think everyone should see it.

Oh and I also believe it is all true.

www.natooke.com

June 17, 2006, 12:56 p.m.

What about "An Inconvinient Truth" has anyone seen that?

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

June 17, 2006, 2:38 p.m.

I've seen it, I thought it was very well done and I think everyone should see it.

Oh and I also believe it is all true.

What i dont understand is why.. did he just use it as a reason to start a war with the middle east?

What about "An Inconvinient Truth" has anyone seen that?

i havent seen "An Inconvinient Truth". but i will defently try and find a copy if it is anything like Loose change

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 17, 2006, 3:24 p.m.

loose change: very well done, well researched, and if you keep a skeptical mind about it, you will still see that there are undeniable facts about it, such as the size of the hole in the pentagon. well worth the time to watch it.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

June 17, 2006, 3:55 p.m.

after school on wednesday there were groups of kids hanging around the front of the school ( i was one of them) and some crazy guy came around giving out little papers with some sites on them and he was saying stuff like "911 was staged you have been kept in the dark". Pretty Weird

June 17, 2006, 4:13 p.m.

Sorry havnt seen it, It sounds good??

on another note I found 15$ of loose change in the crease in the drivers seat of my truck :fu:

June 17, 2006, 5:01 p.m.

after school on wednesday there were groups of kids hanging around the front of the school ( i was one of them) and some crazy guy came around giving out little papers with some sites on them and he was saying stuff like "911 was staged you have been kept in the dark". Pretty Weird

i am not a fan of people pushing this kind of shit uppon people. One of my buddys is like hey you should watch this so he braught it to school, and it made every ones jah drop. its kinda hard now to blieve that bush didnt have his foot in the door somehow on the attacks.

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 17, 2006, 5:38 p.m.

good surf video

650 Racing: Poppin' our collars, tossin' up dollars.

June 17, 2006, 5:45 p.m.

This subject should not die. Here is the discussion that we had about this a couple of months ago.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=74826[HTML_REMOVED]highlight=911

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

June 17, 2006, 6:07 p.m.

This subject should not die. Here is the discussion that we had about this a couple of months ago.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=74826[HTML_REMOVED]highlight=911

so now that i am slightly skeptical of the Legitimacy of the Sept 11 attacks does that make me the type of person that would rock the tinfoil hat? :lol:
i laugh at people who say stuff like that, they are just to closeminded. before i watched the movie i was closed minded, and was like wtf this must be some hollywood b's. but now i am enlightend to the fact that the government bullshits us and what they dont tell us.

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

June 17, 2006, 8:57 p.m.

you cant be 100% sure that everything in Loose Change is true either…

June 18, 2006, 1:52 a.m.

What i dont understand is why.. did he just use it as a reason to start a war with the middle east?

Bush's family and all of his friends make lots of money when the united states goes to war. They are all major shareholders of arms company's. This is but one of the many reasons but all of them are pretty much financialy based.

Look for a documentary called "the carlyle group" then watch "why we fight" then you will understand how the industrial military complex that controls america affects foreign policy.

I don't fully believe loose change %100 but I do believe that 911 was an inside job.

www.natooke.com

June 18, 2006, 1:53 a.m.

Doesn't sound crazy to me, sounds pro-active.

www.natooke.com

June 18, 2006, 5:58 a.m.

i'm not a conservative or supporter of the wars.
but people need to shut up about how 9/11 was "fake".
it was about as fake as the holocaust…(and for the retards reading look up "holocause deniers")
thousands of dead americans doesnt get you votes and bush is slumped in the polls to all time lows.
ever think that MAYBE the states could have had a moment of vulnerability and things just HAPPEN, its not like everything NEEDS to be orchestrated for some "grand secret plan"…

i wonder how many of those same rich people invested/profited off domestic tourism, air travel, insurance companies prior to 9/11…all running at losses after 9/11. investing in a money making industry such as arms production doesn't make you a conspirator, it makes you a good investor in the wake of a conservative election victory with an obvious policy focus on military issues as one of several (note: not only) key issues.

people need to find real issues to make crappy documentaries about.
like how those jet streams are really nerve agents and theres drugs in the water….
and elvis still being alive.

orchestrating/covering up a disaster is one thing.
profiting from the RESULTS of one is a completely different issue.
making documentaries with NO social impact so you can feel important is just lame.
there are tons of REAL issues that need attention, why waste people's time with conspiracist crap?