Steve SMITH Ridden! ZOMG WTF BBQ

July 23, 2012, 11:56 p.m.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1140996/

Steve SMITH Ridden! ZOMG WTF BBQ

OMG that is amazing ACDC BANANARAMA!

treezz
wow you are a ass

Aug. 14, 2012, 2:20 p.m.

FCK!! Why do I keep listing sht on PB???

My ad: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1089849/

Notice the price: $630 FIRM, buyer pays shipping.

Seems simple right? Apparently not on PB. I've just spent 9 days emailing some kid back and forth, he's concerned about price, I tell him I'll include shipping, he says that sounds fair. Give him my Paypal address.

He then proceeds to try and get me to lower my price by another $15, FIFTEEN F*CKING DOLLARS??!!!!???

I proceed to write several angry, curse-laden responses, which I promptly delete and settle on:

Look, the ad was listed at $630 FIRM, if you didn't think that was a fair price, you shouldn't have responded to the ad. I was willing to compromise and cover the cost of shipping. I thought we had the price finalized, I told you that any lower than $630 shipped I was out, and then you try and skin another $15 off the deal? That doesn't come across as a bit rude to you?

Hope you manage to find a lens at a price you're going to be satisfied with.

F*ck you Pinkbike B[HTML_REMOVED]S.

Aug. 14, 2012, 2:24 p.m.

FCK!! Why do I keep listing sht on PB???

My ad: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1089849/

Notice the price: $630 FIRM, buyer pays shipping.

Seems simple right? Apparently not on PB. I've just spent 9 days emailing some kid back and forth, he's concerned about price, I tell him I'll include shipping, he says that sounds fair. Give him my Paypal address.

He then proceeds to try and get me to lower my price by another $15, FIFTEEN F*CKING DOLLARS??!!!!???

I proceed to write several angry, curse-laden responses, which I promptly delete and settle on:

F*ck you Pinkbike B[HTML_REMOVED]S.

I will give you my Xbox and some slightly used Nevegals! You pay shipping, even though we live in the same area. Or we could haggle over where to meet for the next week, until I finally tell you that I'm cancelling the deal because my mom won't drive me to meet you.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Aug. 14, 2012, 2:31 p.m.

I will give you my Xbox and some slightly used Nevegals! You pay shipping, even though we live in the same area. Or we could haggle over where to meet for the next week, until I finally tell you that I'm cancelling the deal because my mom won't drive me to meet you.

:lol: I see you've played PB B[HTML_REMOVED]S Roulette before!

Aug. 14, 2012, 2:46 p.m.

:lol: I see you've played PB B[HTML_REMOVED]S Roulette before!

The xbox trade and used bubble gum deals are all part of the pinkbike buy and sell initiation. I especially like when they tell you they are hard up for cash and low ball your sale by hundreds of dollars.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Aug. 14, 2012, 3:52 p.m.

If the person e-mails you and writes like a child, don't respond.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 14, 2012, 3:57 p.m.

If the person e-mails you and writes like a child, don't respond.

This guy wasn't too bad…. just figured he was an online-purchase rookie and was being cautious. Little did I know that he was going to go full-retard on me. Never go full retard.

Aug. 14, 2012, 4:28 p.m.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No way….are you interested in trading that Galaxy Nexus for a Wii, an old pair of nunchucks and a Vanilla Mastercard giftcard with 6.78 left on it?

viperfunk.com

Aug. 24, 2012, 10:06 a.m.

I'm going through this now.

"I won't have the money until tomorrow"
"I'm 16"
"I'll be pedaling the purple bike"
"Can you drop the price"
etc, etc.

Aug. 24, 2012, 10:28 a.m.

On the flip side… I listed my Banshee Scythe and I had an inquiry from a young guy in Mexico of all places… I was rightfully skeptical as I am a busy guy and dont really care to deal with any headache, but I told him the terms I would accept… payment in full by Paypal, then he can come pick it up in person or pay a shipping company to pick it up from me, package it, and send it to him. He paid for it with his mom's Paypal on the day he said he would, I held it for 2 weeks, and he flew in, picked it up, and rode Whistler for a week… sometimes things surprise you!

Mark

2010 Transition TR450 - 34.56lbs - the lightest TR450 ever?

A custom build from the good guys @ North Shore Bike Shop

Aug. 24, 2012, 10:32 a.m.

On the flip side… I listed my Banshee Scythe and I had an inquiry from a young guy in Mexico of all places… I was rightfully skeptical as I am a busy guy and dont really care to deal with any headache, but I told him the terms I would accept… payment in full by Paypal, then he can come pick it up in person or pay a shipping company to pick it up from me, package it, and send it to him. He paid for it with his mom's Paypal on the day he said he would, I held it for 2 weeks, and he flew in, picked it up, and rode Whistler for a week… sometimes things surprise you!

Mark

Green Scythe? I ran into 3 Mexican kids on Seymour about a month and a half ago, one of them was on an Green Scythe. Pretty fast kids, they looked like they were having shit loads of fun.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Aug. 24, 2012, 10:41 a.m.

I am pretty sure that was them… he picked it up in late June. Nice kids and I ran into them randomly at the bottom of Ned's a few days after he picked it up, what are the odds?

My Scythe:

Mark

2010 Transition TR450 - 34.56lbs - the lightest TR450 ever?

A custom build from the good guys @ North Shore Bike Shop

Sept. 2, 2012, 8:45 p.m.

Lol at this little gem on Craigslist
http://whistler.en.craigslist.ca/bik/3246042946.html

Sept. 2, 2012, 10:09 p.m.

Lol at this little gem on Craigslist
http://whistler.en.craigslist.ca/bik/3246042946.html

WTF I think they may have pressed the zero button one too many times, thats ridonkulous….some peoples kids!

mtbskierdad