LISTEN to am730 now

May 1, 2011, 8:11 p.m.

You wanna hear bad radio listen to 98.9 jet fm morning show here in courtenay. Not only is the music terrible but the dj ends every song trying to sing along in his own retard voice then says "i dont know why i do that". and he smacks his lips all the time and says "i'm jsut sayin." about 30 times a day.

Comox valley radio is the WORST!

May 2, 2011, 12:52 a.m.

i like to listen to am730 realy late at night, you get to see people suffering from levels of boredom that could be lethal

May 2, 2011, 7:39 a.m.

radios don't skip when you go over bumps.

May 2, 2011, 2:38 p.m.

Ray is awesome. Only guy worth listening to on that show

Yeah, I like Ray too. That David Pratt asshole is unbearable though. What a blowhard. He's continually slagging other people in the media and questioning their principles when he himself got canned from the Province for plagiarizing an article word for word. Oh and he hates bikes. If there's a petition to get that guy off the air I'm signing it.

Wrong. Always.

May 2, 2011, 2:48 p.m.

Yeah, I like Ray too. That David Pratt asshole is unbearable though. What a blowhard. He's continually slagging other people in the media and questioning their principles when he himself got canned from the Province for plagiarizing an article word for word. Oh and he hates bikes. If there's a petition to get that guy off the air I'm signing it.

No to mention the constant homophobia being passed off as humour. Pretty strange coming from a confirmed bachelor that lives in the west end.

iforonewelcome.com