Listen to a bear die

Feb. 15, 2016, noon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpl6kQzzP8M

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 15, 2016, 12:17 p.m.

who cares about the animal, as long as the hunter had a good time shooting it. and good for the economy too. surely the bear was taken for food.

Feb. 15, 2016, 12:19 p.m.

Is this from the tungsten fap collection?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Feb. 15, 2016, 12:24 p.m.

not sure that I understand the purpose of this post.can you explain.Honestly, my first impression is that you are taking a stab at being provocative, as usual.

Feb. 15, 2016, 2:17 p.m.

^ yup

Feb. 15, 2016, 8:31 p.m.

I would have thought the first 45 seconds of the video would have sufficiently contextualized it for you.
You leave me no other choice than to counterpunch you.
:rolleyes:

As an aside, you fuckers are lucky you got NSMB. I posted this at Mtbr.com and they simply removed it. Faggot pussies.

Then there's this he-man.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 16, 2016, 12:23 p.m.

As an aside, you fuckers are lucky you got NSMB. I posted this at Mtbr.com and they simply removed it. Faggot pussies.

what was the reasoning for removing your post?

Feb. 16, 2016, 2:08 p.m.

No explanation given. Just vanished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDg24d8fF1Q

Feb. 16, 2016, 11:28 p.m.

who cares about the animal, as long as the hunter had a good time shooting it. and good for the economy too. surely the bear was taken for food.

You seriously agree with an animal the size of a black bear being shot with a bow?

I'm not completely against hunting (deer) but people who hunt with bows are grade A cunts.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Feb. 17, 2016, 7:07 a.m.

You seriously agree with an animal the size of a black bear being shot with a bow?

I'm not completely against hunting (deer) but people who hunt with bows are grade A cunts.

Some arrows impact with better force dissipation versus a bullet. I'm not completely against anti-hunters, just the prejudiced ones that use the word cunts to discriminate people when they know little to nothing about who or what they are prejudiced against.

Feb. 17, 2016, 11:38 a.m.

I think your sarcasm meter needs adjustment. ;)

Feb. 17, 2016, 12:16 p.m.

I've heard that sound first hand. I was working a camp about 200 km from Yellowknife and two yearling black bears had become way too comfortable with us. We had moved camp and cached canned goods in a metal box, buried under ground and they had discovered it and ripped open the box and had a feast. When we returned to the camp the two bears came back as well and would not run off when we shot the gun over their heads so we were forced to shoot them. None of us were happy but that's how it goes in the far north. pretty awful sound.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Feb. 17, 2016, 11:21 p.m.

Some arrows impact with better force dissipation versus a bullet. I'm not completely against anti-hunters, just the prejudiced ones that use the word cunts to discriminate people when they know little to nothing about who or what they are prejudiced against.

"A report summarizing 24 studies of bow hunting demonstrated that there is little chance that deer die instantly when struck, but more typically bow hunters take an average of 14 shots (!) to kill an animal, and there is a 54% wounding and crippling rate. For every deer killed and dragged out of the woods, another one is wounded and runs off only to die hours, days or even weeks later, all the while in pain, defenseless against further attacks by natural predators.

There is absolutely no sure way to kill a deer instantly with a bow

Killing a deer with a bow and arrow is borderline impossible because the animals are so wary and the bow and arrow is such a short-range weapon.
—conservative, rock star and bow hunter, Ted Nugent

The inaccuracy inherent in bow hunting is demonstrated by professional archers. Olympic class-archers hit the “bulls eye,”— the center of the target—even under ideal conditions with no moving object and no foliage between them, only part of the time.

A 1988 report to the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks indicated that of 2,370 bow hunters who shot an elk with an arrow, only 49% actually retrieved the animals hit –1,161 elk, whose last hours or days of their lives were probably spent in agony before succumbing to a painful and prolonged death, likely from peritonitis or infection within a week or two later.

The rule of thumb for bow hunters has long been that we should wait 30 to 45 minutes on heart and lung hits, an hour or more on a suspected liver hit, eight to 12 hours on paunch hits, and that we should follow up immediately on hindquarter and other muscle hits, “to keep the wound open and bleeding. ”
—Glenn Helgeland – Fins and Feathers Winter 1987"

CUNTS.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Feb. 18, 2016, 6:25 a.m.

^ technology has come a long way in 30 years. Uneducated CUNTS.

Feb. 18, 2016, 6:45 a.m.

NSMB. Faggot pussies.

wuuuut

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.