Level 6 Pandemic

June 11, 2009, 11:16 a.m.

That's it, I'm crawling into bed to wait for my inevitable death by swine flu. If the WHO says I'm going to die, I might as well accept it.

can I have your bikes?

Loud Hubs Save Lives

June 11, 2009, 1:44 p.m.

n my books 'they' are doing their job and well at the moment. Don't need no repeats of the 1918 flu.

And the 1918 Flu started off in a similar way. Not too deadly at first. A 2nd round hit with more during the summer, then the 3rd wave in the fall came around and did some damage. It may seem hyped up now but time will tell.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 11, 2009, 2:32 p.m.

And the 1918 Flu started off in a similar way. Not too deadly at first. A 2nd round hit with more during the summer, then the 3rd wave in the fall came around and did some damage. It may seem hyped up now but time will tell.

Pull your head from under your tin cover. 1918 was a LONG time ago, and they don't have half the technology or medicine we have now.

Propoganda at it's finest.

Wash your hands and stfd.

Clunking is for retards.

June 11, 2009, 4:26 p.m.

Pull your head from under your tin cover. 1918 was a LONG time ago, and they don't have half the technology or medicine we have now.

Tincover huh? There was nothing conspiracy laden about my quoted post. Just a parallel between the two and a possibility at that.

Yes we've come along way but it was only last year when TB was on the news as being "XDR" or extremely drug resistant. I'm by no means omnipotent like you seem to be but I am of the belief that the world and Mother Nature alike has ways of dealing with us. History's a bitch ain't it?

What is tincover like and propaganda'ish is how well known it is that fear increases spending. No one thinks it'll happen to us or them or anyone. But the fact remains, it could.

Seen Outbreak lately? Yes, washing our hands will save humanity ;)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 11, 2009, 4:43 p.m.

lol Swineflu, you'll find out in 6months…

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 11, 2009, 11:16 p.m.

lol Swineflu, you'll find out in 6months…

if you get bottle service you wont get swineflu.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

June 11, 2009, 11:53 p.m.

propaganda? it is the WHO's responsibility to keep this threat to a minimum, and all they are doing is informing people of the situation as it changes. the choice is in your hands as to whether you want to believe this is a dangerous strain or not.

being overly cautious is definitely not a bad thing sometimes…

June 27, 2009, 6:50 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIjEz1cvt8