Let's try again

June 22, 2004, 8:16 p.m.

Now.. can someone please explain to me why a 2001 330 can be had for only 11k? I was under the impression that BMW would hold their value better than that?

Ross: SHUT UP. Post in another one of my threads again and I ban you.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

June 22, 2004, 8:20 p.m.

Not a high end model…it is now 3 years old and suffering from depreciation.

I bet the kms are high too.

Any more details on the car? Accidents, thefts, rebuilds all drive price down.

June 22, 2004, 8:21 p.m.

I understand that it's a really crappy BMW… but this seems to be the going price for a lot of them.. (as in.. this is average market price for an average one)..

I haven't looked into it further… but geez… that's cheap.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

June 22, 2004, 8:25 p.m.

To many being sold at once.

June 22, 2004, 8:27 p.m.

I can tell ya from experience the used car market is in the tank. It is just too easy to buy new.

I bet the kms are high on a lot of the cheaper ones…and there is also lots for sale. Supply and demand at work for sure, like Newt said.

Not bad though if you are looking at getting into one. Just make sure it has been cared for…and don't go high kms. Just isn't worth it, they are not cheap cars to fix.

June 22, 2004, 8:27 p.m.

Wow… BMW… or a Civic…

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

June 22, 2004, 8:28 p.m.

i think the bmw market is oversaturated and all the former owners now want trucks so they can shuttle their lazy asses and their 10K mountainbikes :D

June 22, 2004, 8:31 p.m.

I have herd that quite a fiew have had major damage to them but it is still worth it to fix them and sell them , whereas a civic with the same damage of the same year wouldnt be worth fixing for resale .

"There is a special hell for people like us Iain"

June 22, 2004, 9:06 p.m.

hmmm…. bmw for only 11k.. go for it… BMWs are way more stylin than civics

Bikes with two wheels for life.

June 22, 2004, 9:18 p.m.

Originally posted by Norman

:rolleyes: this is what the boards have become

little wonder people are leaving

June 22, 2004, 9:20 p.m.

Originally posted by snow_homie
**:rolleyes: this is what the boards have become

little wonder people are leaving **

actually there is reason for that. Norman already made this thread once and rossco replied with his racist bullshit.

June 22, 2004, 9:26 p.m.

Originally posted by Norman

YOU SHUT UP. We all get our fucking threads hijacked and Ive seen you do it. What do you think that people dont get pissed off? Whe the fuck do you think that you can use your powers to make yourself happy and not do anything else about the shit that goes on on here.

Im black on the inside.
FYI: Im blacker than black.
bmx>mtb

June 22, 2004, 9:34 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
YOU SHUT UP. We all get our fucking threads hijacked and Ive seen you do it. What do you think that people dont get pissed off? Whe the fuck do you think that you can use your powers to make yourself happy and not do anything else about the shit that goes on on here.

Actually Blah,

1) He said that as his original post about cars somehow became a borderline racist thread.

You should know what you are spouting off about before letting loose.

2) When was the last time you reported a hi-jacked thread? I get all the reported posts…and don't recall you ever speaking up.

3) Again, what other "sh*t" here? If you see things that bother you, why are YOU not reporting them to have them dealt with?

You seem to pride yourself on your contributions here, look at your comment below your avatar….Kinda ironic you are complaining about content.

June 22, 2004, 9:36 p.m.

Originally posted by snow_homie
**:rolleyes: this is what the boards have become

little wonder people are leaving **

We have more members and traffic than ever before…who left?

June 22, 2004, 9:42 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**Actually Blah,

1) He said that as his original post about cars somehow became a borderline racist thread.

You should know what you are spouting off about before letting loose.

2) When was the last time you reported a hi-jacked thread? I get all the reported posts…and don't recall you ever speaking up.

3) Again, what other "sh*t" here? If you see things that bother you, why are YOU not reporting them to have them dealt with?

You seem to pride yourself on your contributions here, look at your comment below your avatar….Kinda ironic you are complaining about content. **

I dont report anything because I dont really care. One report wont stop everyone hijacking. I do a good job of scaring people from posting but it seems that I cant stop hijacking…
My report wont fucking stop anything.
ps. My title needs to be changed. I have lost my title as Board Dumbass a while ago… Im just too lazy to change it.

Im black on the inside.
FYI: Im blacker than black.
bmx>mtb