I put my macbook to sleep one night, and then the Olympics came to town and I got busy. I used the internet at work, and didn't bother to crank up my own lappy for at least 7 days.
Now, the battery won't accept a charge. It says "Not Charging" by the battery icon. There's the bright green light on the plug that never turns amber like it should.
Also, my machine works fine when it's plugged in, but as soon as I unplug it, it dies right away.
I've searched various mac forums, but can't seem to find out if this is repairable.
Macs seem to have silly maintenance issues though. Is leaving your mac on sleep for a few days something that can (stupidly) kill the battery, requiring me to purchase a new one?