Laced Weed???

Sept. 8, 2003, 3:58 a.m.

an old girlfriend got a laced joint the first time she toked. she was totally FUCKED. had a bad trip and was freakin out in the school. goin class to class ballin her eyes out cuz she couldnt remember where she lived or something? hahaha i dunno what the deal was.

do i pretend to be an expert on weed? no. i just smoke the shit. if its good its good, if it not i get annoyed.

Sept. 8, 2003, 8:41 a.m.

it doesnt have to be rolled to be laced, it could have been dipped in a liquid, my buddy smoked a joint that was rolled from bud dipped in heroin, super fucked

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

Sept. 8, 2003, 10:22 a.m.

Originally posted by Overgrow
3/4's of the people in this thread dont know fuckall and may aswell be talking out of thier asses.:thepimp:

w3rd.

Sept. 8, 2003, 11:33 a.m.

Originally posted by Shore Rydah
**lol, one time my friends put cigar tabacco into a joint, and "forgot" to tell me about it, after like 3 hauls I felt like I was on crack for like 15mins, it was harsh.

but other than that i have no experience, lol **

Around here many, many people use cigarette tobacco for their joints. Call it pinch, or tip…..because its usualy takin from the end of the smoke. Some people only smoke pure joints because thier not down with the whole tabacco thing…..never called nethin different with pinch in it. Cigar tobacco is a dirty smoke when its with weed…..duno why itd feel like crack tho.