Julie Payette

Jan. 28, 2021, 7:10 p.m.

Another bone head move by the mincing pimp, not looking into her past & seeing all the companies she got fired from / was asked to leave etc. But typical of how a liberal might hire someone. Hmmm...let's see...the candidate is an ex-astronaut, plays the piano & is female, what could possibly go wrong? Instead of hiring someone who is capable. She is a horrible person & a horrible choice for that position. Glad she is gone in disgrace.

As for JWR, at least she stood up to Truedick & would not lie when he told her to.

Jan. 28, 2021, 7:30 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

But typical of how a liberal might hire someone. 

bad hirings are not the exclusive domain of a liberal.

fwiw this whole cons who hate libs and libs who hate cons is a bullshit game to play.

Jan. 28, 2021, 7:32 p.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

Maybe Payette just got shit done and made her snowflake staff and the house look like idiots.

run your shop like that, scream/ swear/ physicaly intimidate  and get back to us on how that works

Last edited by: XXX_er on Jan. 28, 2021, 7:34 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 28, 2021, 8:20 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: Stuminator

But typical of how a liberal might hire someone.

bad hirings are not the exclusive domain of a liberal.

fwiw this whole cons who hate libs and libs who hate cons is a bullshit game to play.

I think Trudeau was anyone but harper, anyone but sheer, anyone but the tool

and this went sideways on JT's watchso he has to wear it

didnt vote for him cuz there are no liberals to vote for up here

Jan. 28, 2021, 8:26 p.m.

95% uptime. We all scream,swear,laugh and talk to each other all day under big pressure.....and we arent even the gg. People need to harden the fuck up.

Jan. 28, 2021, 8:28 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Maybe Payette just got shit done and made her snowflake staff and the house look like idiots.

run your shop like that, scream/ swear/ physicaly intimidate  and get back to us on how that works

Btw...your assertion made me sad. expect a bill for my counselling

Jan. 28, 2021, 8:42 p.m.

Trudeau said he did a bad vetting job.

Jan. 28, 2021, 9:53 p.m.

shits not getting done if everyone hates the boss.

Jan. 28, 2021, 10:57 p.m.

95% uptime. We all scream,swear,laugh and talk to each other all day under big pressure.....and we arent even the gg. People need to harden the fuck up.

You can’t compare a trades environment like that to a corporate type gig, the environment/atmosphere is different

Jan. 29, 2021, 12:49 a.m.

Yup.  There's no way in a corporate environment you can brag about how much you fucked the dog that day.

Jan. 29, 2021, 8:05 a.m.

i'm thinking the office environment at Rideau house is not the same as your shop, in any case if Payette is the only person laughing swearing screaming getting physical then thats a problem, be it office or shop thats a prime example of an unequal power dynamic gone FUBAR and she lost her gig over it

obviously your staff are OK with you being an asshole but if they weren't whom would say anything ?

The guy in charge has the power to hire & fire so there is a unequal power dynamic

fuck that up and one of you are on the next chopper out

and thats ^^ some free counseling for you

Jan. 29, 2021, 8:47 a.m.

Can someone tell me what kind of shit the GG needs to get done in a typical day?  She wasn't running a startup.  I thought the GG just cruised around cutting ribbons and meeting foreign dignitaries.

Jan. 29, 2021, 9:01 a.m.

thttps://www.gg.ca/en/governor-general

Go for dinner a lot is I think most of it but here is the GG website splaining it all,

she also got an RCMP security detail and she didn't wana cooperate with them, incurred a lot of extra costs, even ditched them  

i also remember something about her incurring big remodeling costs to her office

Jan. 29, 2021, 9:21 a.m.

The governor general’s responsibilities include carrying out constitutional duties, serving as commander-in-chief, representing Canada at home and abroad, encouraging excellence and bringing Canadians together.

I would love a job description like that.  Talk about laid back.  What they hell did she have to scream about?  She did bring Canadians together I guess.  We all hate her.

Jan. 29, 2021, 10:39 a.m.

maybe she didnt really want to do the job at any price ?

Apparently some people hate her snowflake staff