Human fucking garbage.

Jan. 28, 2021, 3:26 a.m.

dafuq? you still are a monarchy?

Jan. 28, 2021, 6:52 a.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada

Jan. 28, 2021, 8:24 a.m.

Payette has all the markers of a pathological narcissist.

Last edited by: KenN on Jan. 28, 2021, 8:24 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 28, 2021, 8:57 a.m.

apparently she got fired from all her previous jobs for the same behavior.  How do people like this always get to the higher levels in management?  I hope she gets stripped of all things.

Jan. 28, 2021, 9:14 a.m.

Posted by: LoamtoHome

apparently she got fired from all her previous jobs for the same behavior.  How do people like this always get to the higher levels in management?  I hope she gets stripped of all things.

Roughly 4% to as high as 12% of CEOs exhibit psychopathic traits, according to some expert estimates, many times more than the 1% rate found in the general population and more in line with the 15% rate found in prisons.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackmccullough/2019/12/09/the-psychopathic-ceo/?sh=339b9b80791e

Corporate psychopaths are readily recruited into organizations because they make a distinctly positive impression at interviews.[20] They appear to be alert, friendly and easy to get along with and talk to.[21] They look like they are of good ability, emotionally well adjusted and reasonable, and these traits make them attractive to those in charge of hiring staff within organizations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_in_the_workplace

Jan. 28, 2021, 10:35 a.m.

Trudeau circumvented any kind of vetting process to hire Payette " because its 2016 "she ticked all the boxes except may be also being first Nations but one can't have everything eh

Some notably Conrad Black pointed out Jody Wilson-Raybould was  hopelessly over her head

so is this a pattern of Virtue signaling by JT

Jan. 28, 2021, 10:56 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: LoamtoHome

Roughly 4% to as high as 12% of CEOs exhibit psychopathic traits, according to some expert estimates, many times more than the 1% rate found in the general population and more in line with the 15% rate found in prisons.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackmccullough/2019/12/09/the-psychopathic-ceo/?sh=339b9b80791e

Corporate psychopaths are readily recruited into organizations because they make a distinctly positive impression at interviews.[20] They appear to be alert, friendly and easy to get along with and talk to.[21] They look like they are of good ability, emotionally well adjusted and reasonable, and these traits make them attractive to those in charge of hiring staff within organizations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_in_the_workplace

Pathological Narcissists are excellent actors.  They have a lifetime of experience pretending to be decent people and hiding their true sociopathic personalities.  The acting is dropped when they aren't treated as the perfect, entitled individuals they perceive themselves to be.

Jan. 28, 2021, 10:59 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Trudeau circumvented any kind of vetting process to hire Payette " because its 2016 "she ticked all the boxes except may be also being first Nations but one can't have everything eh

Some notably Conrad Black pointed out Jody Wilson-Raybould was hopelessly over her head

so is this a pattern of Virtue signaling by JT

Trudeau does have a pattern of acting without looking to deeply.

As a general sentiment, I would believe the exact opposite of anything that fucking snake Black says. He's a piece of shit.  So I don't buy into what he says about J WR.

Last edited by: KenN on Jan. 28, 2021, 10:59 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 28, 2021, 11:13 a.m.

well ya assuming i can understand his eloquent verbage I don't agree with much that lord black sez but that is his job so he wrote piece pointing out JWR was way over her head to be the top lawyer in the land  which is worth thinking about

she was a crown prosecutor for 3 yrs and then worked in land claims

I also know lawyer type who know her well and were NOT surprized at what happened

but my main thing would be that another appointment blew up in JT's face,

i have so not heard anything about JWR that i forgot what her name and in another 3 years i will have forgot julie payettes name, wonder where she is ever going to find a gig, at least JWR can languish on the back benches of parliment

Last edited by: XXX_er on Jan. 28, 2021, 11:21 a.m., edited 4 times in total.
Jan. 28, 2021, 11:44 a.m.

^^^ I am with you on this.  JWR definitely raised an important issue but ultimately she was never forced to do anything and chose to go against Trudeau publicly.  I can't say whether she was good at her job but pressure must come with the territory and it felt like she was more interested in making a statement.  Trudeau clearly did not vet Payette, but ultimately this is another case of choosing people based on a diversity checklist.  Harper is the only PM to pick a white dude in the last 20 years.  

And of course the Beaverton nails it.

Trudeau: If Liberals vetted people before giving them powerful jobs, I’d never have become Prime Minister

Jan. 28, 2021, 12:43 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

^^^ I am with you on this.  JWR definitely raised an important issue but ultimately she was never forced to do anything and chose to go against Trudeau publicly.  I can't say whether she was good at her job but pressure must come with the territory and it felt like she was more interested in making a statement.  Trudeau clearly did not vet Payette, but ultimately this is another case of choosing people based on a diversity checklist.  Harper is the only PM to pick a white dude in the last 20 years.  

And of course the Beaverton nails it.

Trudeau: If Liberals vetted people before giving them powerful jobs, I’d never have become Prime Minister

hell yeah ^^ if you don't think there is politics in politics you shouldn't be the AG or the GG of  Canada, if she/they were any good the  jobs wouldn't they still have the jobs ?

It was suggested to JWR she get another opinion legal opinion, in a opinion piece Clayton Ruby suggested she not pick this hill to die on, but she  picked this hill to die on

but again its about Trudeau filling jobs with  affirmative action being his weatehr vane and here you have 2 major instances of getting his cock stuck in his zipper metephoricaly

Jan. 28, 2021, 1:33 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: Sethimus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada

that’s some complicated shit

Jan. 28, 2021, 6:26 p.m.

Maybe Payette just got shit done and made her snowflake staff and the house look like idiots.

Jan. 28, 2021, 7:04 p.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

Maybe Payette just got shit done and made her snowflake staff and the house look like idiots.

One can do that without being an asshole about it. Surprisingly, organizations tend to be more productive and effective when they operate under an umbrella that’s supportive instead of oppressive.