joke time....

May 15, 2004, 1:39 p.m.

What is the difference between men and women?
A. A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need

code for sex…

There was couple who did not want their children to know
when they were going to have sex, so they decided on a code of "writing a letter." One day, Daddy said to his daughter, "tell mommy that Daddy wants to write a letter." The girl went and told her mommy and the mom said,

"the red ribbon is coming out, not now." The girl went back to the daddy and told him.

One day, Mommy told her daughter to tell her Daddy that she wanted to write a letter. Daddy replied, "Not now. Daddy already wrote the letter by hand."

:rolleyes: Less bitchin' more ridin', eh! :smokey:

May 15, 2004, 2:51 p.m.

I wanna write a letter with pike119 for having such awesome jokes.

May 15, 2004, 4:18 p.m.

those are awesome :)

we all appreciate you taking the time to post these

May 15, 2004, 4:21 p.m.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet alligator, puts the gator up on the bar, and faces the patrons. "If I open this alligator

May 15, 2004, 4:22 p.m.

and i imagine you must've heard this before, but oh well:

Did you hear about the new paint color that

May 15, 2004, 5:12 p.m.

hahah.. How many babies does it take to paint a garage door?

Depends on how hard you throw them :D

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

May 15, 2004, 5:33 p.m.

mine weren't very politically correct, but most dead baby jokes are pushing the limits of good taste.

there's only one i like:

what's the difference between a cadillac and a pile of dead babies? i don't have a cadillac in my garage

May 15, 2004, 5:54 p.m.

if anyone wants to pm me the "complete" collection of dead baby jokes, please do :D

PS-favorite one, what's worse then 19 babys nailed to one tree? one baby nailed to 19 trees :agree:

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

May 15, 2004, 10:19 p.m.

hahha by hand wat a jerker!

Originally posted by ReCkLeSs RiDeR

Good Job Al.:) **

May 15, 2004, 10:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Rosscofat
**hahah.. How many babies does it take to paint a garage door?

Depends on how hard you throw them :D **

thats so disgusting and crude :( HOW COULD YOU!

May 15, 2004, 10:22 p.m.

After a few seconds, a blonde woman timidly speaks up. "I

May 15, 2004, 11:31 p.m.

Here's a knee slapper (YES, it's actually very good):

There was a young chinese man wondering through a forest, lost. He comes upon a small hut and knocks on the door. An old Chinese man open the door, and the young chinese man tells him that he is lost, and asks if he can stay the night. The old chinese man says yes, but on the one condition that he does not touch his daughter. He warns him taht he will suffer the 3 worst chinese tortures if he disobeys.

The young chinese man agrees, knowing that he can keep his hands off. That night the old and the young chinese man are eating donner, and the daughter walks down the stairs. She is stunningly beautiful, and has a huge rack.

After dinner the young man remembers the old man's warning and goes up to his own room. But in the night he can't take the strain and goes into the daughter's room (bang, bang, bang). He very carefully sneaks back to his own room and wakes up the next morning feeling very happy and sleepy. The first thing he notices is a boulder on his chest about the size of his head. On the boulder there is a note, that reads "Ancient Chinese Toture number one, large boulder on chest". "If taht's all the old man's got, I have nothing to worry about the young chinese man thinks to himself". He then proceeds to walk over to the window, and as he is throwing the boulder out the window he notices a second note attached to the bottom of the rock "Anciant Chinese Toture number 2", it reads, "Large boulder tied to left testicle". The man makes a quick decision and decides that he would rather have a few broken bones than only one testicle. And as he is jumping thru the window after the boulder he notices a note attached to the window sill, "Ancient Chinese Torture number 3", its reads, "right testicle tied to bed post".

THE END :lol:

May 16, 2004, 4:03 p.m.

bwhahahhahahahahaha

May 16, 2004, 8:15 p.m.

Originally posted by Captain Da
what's the difference between a cadillac and a pile of dead babies? i don't have a cadillac in my garage

Congratulations Da!! You have made it into my sig for a long, long time! :lol:

May 16, 2004, 9:55 p.m.

What's funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume!

What's more fun than feeling up a dead baby?
Feeling up a dead baby with three nipples

What gets louder as it gets smaller?
A baby in a trash compactor.

What's the difference between a Dead Baby and a tree?
One is legal to hit with an AX.

How do you get 100 babies into a bucket?
With a blender!

msn messenger //// [email protected]