jackass ryan dunn dead

June 23, 2011, 12:15 a.m.

people die drunk driving every day

this argument never works.

June 23, 2011, 10:52 a.m.

you're right, your shit don't smell, i dont deserve to meet you. maybe next time your majesty is in town.

um, yeah, that is a totally logical response to your "cya never"

maybe stop taking your meds… or double them. your current dose is not helping

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

June 23, 2011, 10:56 a.m.

June 23, 2011, 10:57 a.m.

…and they're idiots too.

so any time an idiot dies we'll have a party!

news flash: you're all going to die, so respect the dead

June 23, 2011, 11:08 a.m.

That asshole could have easily taken out a mini-van with 3 kids in it while driving drunk at 130+ mph. Fuck him. No sympathy for that idiot. I'm with J Kwon in this one. Neg rep me if you want. It may hurt my feelings a bit, I may cry but I'll get over it. I'll move on. Hahaha.

Wrong. Always.

June 23, 2011, 11:18 a.m.

That asshole could have easily taken out a mini-van with 3 kids in it while driving drunk at 130+ mph. Fuck him. No sympathy for that idiot. I'm with J Kwon in this one. Neg rep me if you want. It may hurt my feelings a bit, I may cry but I'll get over it. I'll move on. Hahaha.

there is potentially a lesson here. the jackass crew is famous and could really get behind this issue. but "glad he is dead" doesn't help anyone or raise any awareness.

you don't need to have sympathy for a guy who dies drunk driving, but "glad he is dead" is a bit of a step forward from "i don't feel sorry for this guy one bit"

anywho, I really do hope this can help someone somewhere realize that they shouldn't be hoping behind the wheel when drunk.

June 23, 2011, 12:42 p.m.

"I'm glad Hitler is dead". Discuss.

June 23, 2011, 2:11 p.m.

"I'm glad Hitler is dead". Discuss.

lol godwin's law in a talk about drunk driving

June 23, 2011, 4:12 p.m.

lol godwin's law in a talk about drunk driving

sigh here we go again….before anyone jumps at me for being a German, did you know that Hitler was Austrian? :P

About Ryan Dunn - I am a father of a 6 month old toddler, today he and his mother (my wife) drove to may parents in law, and imagining that some loaded and drunk as f*ck douchebag could kill both because of drunk driving, well, makes me go up the wall.

Seriously, trying to say that Ryan Dunn was a great person and had a great character , or even stating that he did a lot of charity as do some in this thread, does not cut it for me. He killed himself and a friend and thank god no other people.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

June 23, 2011, 4:40 p.m.

there is potentially a lesson here. the jackass crew is famous and could really get behind this issue. but "glad he is dead" doesn't help anyone or raise any awareness.

you don't need to have sympathy for a guy who dies drunk driving, but "glad he is dead" is a bit of a step forward from "i don't feel sorry for this guy one bit"

anywho, I really do hope this can help someone somewhere realize that they shouldn't be hoping behind the wheel when drunk.

Well, you can count me as being somewhere between "i don't feel sorry for him" and "i'm glad he's dead." Just call me "I'm glad he's not driving around in public anymore." It's sad he died, sure, but man what a fucking loser.

Wrong. Always.

June 23, 2011, 7:49 p.m.

um, yeah, that is a totally logical response to your "cya never"

maybe stop taking your meds… or double them. your current dose is not helping

Ok, now I have no clue if your trolling, or I hit a soft spot.
I even admitted my comment may have been a bit harsh, yet you keep your holier than thou attitude
Youre either trolling me, or youre way too sensitive, drink some cranberry juice. I heard it helps.

June 24, 2011, 5:19 a.m.

Ironic irony….art imitating death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_W3DK-Eu1E