jackass ryan dunn dead

June 20, 2011, 5:15 p.m.

Tool, period.

Whether drinking or not he obviously is an idiot and can't drive his fancy porsche worth shit. Better yet we all know he was going too fast for that corner as those tire marks indicate under steer at speed…Looks like a guy with a wad of cash and some scca races under his belt instead of a professional to me.

I would feel bad for his friend but that is what you get when you hang around retards.

I agree for the most part. Don't give a shit who's a good driver or not guy was dumb.RIP

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 20, 2011, 6:23 p.m.

Best line
"You should be more careful who you party with"

What a looser he became. Killing his friend drinking and driving. Would have been better if he lived so he could bare the shame of his actions.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

June 20, 2011, 6:40 p.m.

He died like he lived, like a jackass.

EDIT: the above only holds true if he was drunk driving. If not, RIP, you were my favourite of all the jackasses.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

June 20, 2011, 6:41 p.m.

one beer in the photo doesnt mean he was shittered. Though he probably was. Just saying

June 20, 2011, 8:13 p.m.

Story said he had a few. Sorry but another candidate for the Darwinian awards in my book. Fortunately he only took one person with him, not a family on a Sunday drive.

June 20, 2011, 11:06 p.m.

RIP Dunn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk8lwHJE8o

June 20, 2011, 11:21 p.m.

He died like he lived. With a little bit of car in his arse.. :rocker::rocker:

June 21, 2011, 5:25 a.m.

one beer in the photo doesnt mean he was shittered. Though he probably was. Just saying

He was lucky to live as long as he did.

But thanks for the laughs Jackass…RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ii-JAeyOcc

June 21, 2011, 7:11 a.m.

Stolen from a friend on facebook.

Ryan Dunne. Most famous for sticking a dinky car in his ass. Died with a Porsche in his ass. Life imitates art.

June 21, 2011, 9:53 a.m.

On the Bam radio show last night they played Dunn's finest moments. He openly admitted that if you saw him while he was awake, chances are he was drunk. Him and Bam laughed as they joked about how he polishes off a bottle of Crown every night while in West Chester. The guy was an alcoholic, plain and simple, and while he may not have "felt" the effects of 6 or so drinks, his BAC will prove different.

When I used to drink hard, 6 beers was enough to get me buzzed. But even with my years of clean driving, track experience, and race training, I sure as hell wouldn't want to have to control my STi at that high rate of speed. Even if you don't "feel" it, the booze still has an effect.

TMZ says this was the passenger.

Dunn's passenger, 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell of West Chester, Pa., was also killed. Hartwell worked as a production assistant on the movie "Jackass Number Two" and starred in Bam Margera's movie "Minghags."

Dunn, 34, was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.

The one-car accident happened on Route 322 around 2:30 a.m., according to Officer Geiger with West Goshen police. The 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 shot through about 40 yards of trees before it hit the last one and exploded into flames, according to police. The police press release (.PDF) reads, "Preliminary investigation revealed that speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident."

Dunn was last seen at Barnaby's of America in West Chester in the hours before the accident.

"Ryan didn't appear drunk before he left," Barnaby's manager told NBC Philadelphia. That manager said Dunn left the bar around 2 a.m.

and the police report.

June 21, 2011, 12:58 p.m.

What a fucking idiot. Good riddance.

Wrong. Always.

June 21, 2011, 4:32 p.m.

i don't know the guy and am not even real familiar with the " jackass " stuff .

maybe i'm just getting old , but i never really saw the humor in the stunts that i did see . subjecting yourself to the kinds of things i saw those guys do , just for the sake of entertaining others , presumably for profit , just didn't seem all that sensible , healthy or even funny , for that matter .

bummer that he's dead , i'll bet his parents are sad .

and i'll bet the other guys' parents are sad , and mad .

June 21, 2011, 4:39 p.m.

Don't drink and drive!

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

June 21, 2011, 4:40 p.m.

Police have stated that alcohol was not a factor in the crash, just speed.

June 21, 2011, 5:05 p.m.

Police have stated that alcohol was not a factor in the crash, just speed.

well it's not like they can do a tox screen on a charred body :rolleyes: