Isreal VS Hezbollah

Aug. 4, 2006, 1:34 p.m.

Anyone care to chime in on why the hate between christians, muslims and jews?

I watched the Passion of the Jew last night…that explained in a south park kinda way

Aug. 4, 2006, 1:49 p.m.

i think mel said it best.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Aug. 4, 2006, 4:22 p.m.
  • collects 50 *

oh and :lol:

calling my bookie

Places bet on Gearwhore chiming in

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 4, 2006, 8:22 p.m.

I don't agree with either side. Both have gone too far. If I was to say who I support more though, I'd say Israel. It is unfortunate that they went on such a tirade again. All Israel really wants to do is exist, where as Hezbollah would like to kill all jews. Which do you think is better?

soundsystem gonna bring me back up! It's one thing that I can depend on…

Aug. 4, 2006, 11:15 p.m.

Even though, I agree with that Israel is trying to live in peace, it doesn't mean that they don't hate Arabs.
I still think Jews hate Arabs, they just don't hunt them down constantly…

Pedro

Holy fucking shit, is that ever untrue. Jews do not hate Arabs. I know, because I am one, and every other Jew I know feels the same way. Nice way to indict an entire religion with that statement. I'd otherwise contribute to this thread, but switch and gooch have said everything I would and more. Kudos guys.

I'm not only president of Head Clubbing for Men, I'm also a client.

Aug. 5, 2006, 7:05 a.m.

Holy fucking shit, is that ever untrue. Jews do not hate Arabs. I know, because I am one, and every other Jew I know feels the same way. Nice way to indict an entire religion with that statement. I'd otherwise contribute to this thread, but switch and gooch have said everything I would and more. Kudos guys.

I think the underlying hate is important to prevent these 'flare-ups' in this conflict.

If the Israelis would not hate the Arabs so much, their government wouldn't start bombing the shit out of Lebanon over 2 kidnapped soilders. It is because the public more or less approves the killing of innocents Arabs is why this is happening.

THis is also similar on the other side. Even thought Hezbollah is the one doing the dirty work, the people (regular folks) approve of their tactics otherwise they would have done something about it such as protest against Hezbollah.

Hatred may not be shown explicitely, but it may be shown as silent support or by simply lack of protest.

Pedro

…….

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

"Looking for a fight, look a gypsy in the eye…"

Aug. 5, 2006, 10:20 p.m.

Holy fucking shit, is that ever untrue. Jews do not hate Arabs. I know, because I am one

Right, you're a jew, but you're not an isreali. Not every jew is an isreali citizen (until they set foot in israel, they get auto-citizenship). Just like not every Isreali is a jew… oh wait.. they are, they dont (easily) give citizenship to palestinians (afaik).

Either way, your outrage on this has the same weight as the rest of ours, living halfway across the world and all…

I wish my lawn was emo, then the grass would cut itself.

Aug. 6, 2006, 12:12 a.m.

Anyone who is arguing in this thread that either side is totally in the right, and the opposite side is totally in the wrong, really, really needs a labotomy.

Aug. 6, 2006, 2:43 p.m.

^^^^ YUP!

Israelis:
We will not stop terrorizing you, nor return your land, until you stop terriorizing us!

Palestinians/Hezbolloh:
We will not stop terrorizing you until our land is returned!

Israelis:
We will not stop terrorizing you, nor return your land, until you stop terriorizing us!

Palestinians/Hezbolloh:

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Aug. 6, 2006, 2:57 p.m.

^^^^ YUP!

Israelis:

Palestinians/Hezbolloh:

Israelis:

Palestinians/Hezbolloh:

That being said, the side that is MOST at fault is definitely Hezbollah, due to them putting Isreal in a position where they really had to do something or else they would look like a paper tiger and more organizations like Hezbollah would grow the balls to start attacking them. Also, the placement of militia bases in hospitals and residential areas is comepltely disgusting.

BUT, there's no way to argue that every side doesn't share the blame. Anyone who says otherwise is just blinded by ideology.

Aug. 9, 2006, 4:33 a.m.

the israelis don't blow up arabs…they just keep slowy expanding thier hold into Palestinan territory.

First off, a lot of Jewish people are Arab. Jewish people do not hate Arabs any more than Christians hate caucasians.

Second, Israel's expansion came from a war - a war where they were fighting on all sides. Israel won a lot of land, and has since returned most of it. I seriously doubt that their foes would have returned any land that they might have gained.

Third, the Palestinian terrority has increased in size.

Anyone care to chime in on why the hate between christians, muslims and jews?

Christians no longer hate Jews. In fact, they appreciate the fact that Jews killed Jesus Christ, thereby making the prophecy of the coming of the son of God true. :D

In the Old Testament, the Jewish people are God's chosen people. That's one point of friction, but a small one. Israel has strength/money/power. That's another point of friction. Israel is a democratic nation surrounded by many non democratic nations. Yet another point of friction. Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's economic demise, and Jewish people were (are) involved in banking. Yet another friction point.

You go to a neighbourhood with modest/medicore houses and cars, and build a beauty of a house where you park your BMWs, and the neighbours will have an instant dislike for you. It's unfortunate, but jealousy and envy is a very prevalent human trait.

Right, you're a jew, but you're not an isreali. Not every jew is an isreali citizen (until they set foot in israel, they get auto-citizenship). Just like not every Isreali is a jew… oh wait.. they are, they dont (easily) give citizenship to palestinians (afaik).

Either way, your outrage on this has the same weight as the rest of ours, living halfway across the world and all…

What about the peeps posting here that are neither Jewish, Israeli, Muslim, Lebanese, etc., and are outraged?

FYI, Israel has Jews, Muslims, Christians, and other "types" of people as citizens.

Jews do not hate on other people any more than Canadians do. Did Canadians hate the Germans in 1944? How about the Japanese? Do they hate them now? Is it the people of the country that they hate, or is it their leaders and policies? Because Israelis don't hate on their neighbours, but they do hate on the terrorists attacking them. On the other hand, Hezbollah, and it's puppeteers hate on all Jews and the Israeli people.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 9, 2006, 7:35 a.m.

First off, a lot of Jewish people are Arab.

No. A lot of Arabs live in Israel, it doesn't mean they are Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

"Of the Arab Israelis, 82.3% are Muslim, 9% are Christian and 8.5% are Druze."

Jews do not hate on other people any more than Canadians do.

Where are you getting this ultra idealistic bull? Jews are all peaceful, people loving nation. wtf?

See below:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1145961320632[HTML_REMOVED]pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"…about the fact that 62 percent of Israeli Jews believe the government should encourage Arabs to leave the country… showed that only 28% of the Israeli public oppose efforts which encourage the emigration of the Arab sector…"

"…there was general consensus among both Jews and Arabs that Israel had not done enough to ensure that its Arab citizens benefit from a policy of equal rights."

I completely disagree with the methods of hezbollah and other terrorist organizations but to say that Israel is just a peace loving nation accepting of all races and nationalities is just plain ludicrous.

Pedro

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

Aug. 9, 2006, 7:47 a.m.

Anyone who is arguing in this thread that either side is totally in the right, and the opposite side is totally in the wrong, really, really needs a labotomy.

Why? Is it because they don't conform to how you view the world?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 9, 2006, 3:33 p.m.

I completely disagree with the methods of hezbollah and other terrorist organizations but to say that Israel is just a peace loving nation accepting of all races and nationalities is just plain ludicrous.

I see. Israelis only want to fight - that's their goal in life.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 9, 2006, 3:36 p.m.

I see. Israelis only want to fight - that's their goal in life.

Is that what I said?

Pedro