ISO Accountant

Oct. 1, 2018, 10:20 p.m.

Anybody here have any references for an accountant who can handle personal as well as small business taxes for a sole proprietorship? 

My guy seems to have fallen off the face of the earth and I'd like to find someone sooner than later.

TIA

context is everything

Oct. 2, 2018, 12:14 a.m.

Have you tried doing it yourself?  Reasonably priced tax software does a lot more nowadays.  In the past I've used TurboTax Standard for my own sole proprietorship and they now have a more advanced small business addition.  There are also other software vendors.

Oct. 2, 2018, 12:21 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Have you tried doing it yourself?  Reasonably priced tax software does a lot more nowadays.  In the past I've used TurboTax Standard for my own sole proprietorship and they now have a more advanced small business addition.  There are also other software vendors.

I already do pretty much 90% of it myself, I just like the security of not having to worry about the CRA so much by having an accountant file for me.

Oct. 2, 2018, 8:41 a.m.

Posted by: syncro
My guy seems to have fallen off the face of the earth and I'd like to find someone sooner than later.

That's not suspicious at all!!!

Oct. 3, 2018, 10:33 a.m.

Where abouts do you live? I can recommend someone on Broadway near Cambie if that's convenient for you.