Is your job safe?

Nov. 21, 2008, 10:43 a.m.

Gerewh0re…

Me: how many properties did you close?
You: you are dense.

That bad huh?

you see pedro hasn't been too confident about the real estate market these past few years. he has arguably been one of the most "anti real estate" guys on the board

so when he said he was self employed, i asked if he was in real estate.

you see, that is funny. because we can be pretty sure he is not in real estate.

i knew the answer was no yet asked him anyway. hahah. it is , in some circles, called a joke. one day you might laugh at one or even post one of your own.

oh wait, that was another joke.

:lol: @ you once again.

everyone always rags on you for not being funny, but i think it is ok. you still provide us with humour, so the end result is the same :lol:

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Nov. 21, 2008, 10:44 a.m.

1929? read the link in this thread http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=117522
he gives a compelling argument for duplicating what happened almost 100yrs earlier

Yup, written by a history prof.
I was giving the opinions of economics profs.
Both are opinions.
For the facts, check back in 20 years.

Nov. 21, 2008, 10:44 a.m.

Gerewh0re…

Me: how many properties did you close?
You: you are dense.

That bad huh?

how about none of your fucking business.

of course its tight for GW right now, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Nov. 21, 2008, 10:45 a.m.

Yup, written by a history prof.
I was giving the opinions of economics profs.
Both are opinions.
For the facts, check back in 20 years.

ah gotcha

on the plus side…we're making history!! lol

Nov. 21, 2008, 10:50 a.m.

of course its tight for GW right now, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

tight fo sho. if i was posting how many deals i did every month in 05 i could see it being a fair request but yeah, homey don't play that

the biggest trouble is , in the few deals that i have on the go, is that the tone isn't very good/fun like it was in the old days.

telling sellers that expected 400 for their townhome that their neighbours place sold for 350 and that i have an offer at 335 for them (that they SHOULD take if they want/need to sell) isn't as fun as the "which offer do you want to look at first" days

oh well, the good thing is they are expecting 30% of realtors to not renew their licenses next time around, so we should weed out some of the parttimers and less professional folks

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:04 a.m.

Is is just me or is there going to be a blood letting when all those "presold" condo buyers start defaulting on thier condo assignements.

if I was looking at losing my deposit of 10 grand or taking posession of a condo that is 80 under what I paid for it I would run for the hills

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:11 a.m.

vlad laughing and taking delight in someone's misfortune - classic low-class douchebag. I don't even know gerewhore but it sucks that someone's hurting no matter what - to take delight in it shows what a waste of skin you are.

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:12 a.m.

I think he is a big boy and can stand up for himself. But given your response I'll explain. GW is a guy who jumps on every post I make, if you are curious just go back and read for yourself. It is only fair that I get a little pleasure knowing that a guy who is one of the biggest dicks to me online is having some hardships in life.

But it's all good, NSMB crowd is just that way… even if Majin was to post a decent post the first 100 responses will be "stop majining the thread" and same goes for me; "not funny" seemed to push my buttons so everyone jumps on the wagon with the "jokes". Unforgiving crowd.

Having said that, I do feel bad for people who are affected by this economy downturn. The end result is not good for anyone.

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:13 a.m.

GW is a guy who jumps on every post I make, if you are curious just go back and read for yourself.

That's because you're a tool………..

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:14 a.m.
  • to take delight in it shows what a waste of skin you are.

Lee, I wouldn't say that. Even a this waste of skin has it's usefullness. It's called Fertilizer.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:15 a.m.

vlad laughing and taking delight in someone's misfortune - classic low-class douchebag. I don't even know gerewhore but it sucks that someone's hurting no matter what - to take delight in it shows what a waste of skin you are.

Lee, you said I was arrogant and that is why you wouldn't want to read any of my posts. I've seen your posts, do you think you are not arrogant?

Maybe I am a "waste of skin" maybe not, who are you to judge? Just ignore me, like you said you would. But I guess, a guy like you couldn't resist the temptation to point out something bad that I did. :lastweek:

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:16 a.m.

That's because you're a tool………..

I am glad you could contribute.

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:18 a.m.

Lee, you said I was arrogant and that is why you wouldn't want to read any of my posts. I've seen your posts, do you think you are not arrogant?

Maybe I am a "waste of skin" maybe not, who are you to judge? Just ignore me, like you said you would. But I guess, a guy like you couldn't resist the temptation to point out something bad that I did. :lastweek:

Lee Lau is the last guy you'd want to have an arguement with. He's a lawyer, highly skilled in the art of winning no matter what the odds. It would be safer to tease Lady G.

Shite, did I just stand up for a lawyer?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:20 a.m.

about sums things up doesn't it.

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Nov. 21, 2008, 11:21 a.m.

who remembers when lee went agro on airgonch. that was classic