iPod decisions

April 25, 2005, 8:35 p.m.

dammit jeff sell me one of them

dammit jeff sell me one of them

:werd: :werd:

April 25, 2005, 8:42 p.m.

DUDE, its my opinion, i see it everyday, you dont, dont read what i write if you dont like it, why do you need a smart ass comment about every single thing i say, im getting soooo sick of it and so is everyone else.

:lol:

Its called a joke chill.

Fallen Comrades
fLeM
DangerousDean
FuManChu
Valo
Burro
Animal Mother
lolerskater
roflcopter

April 25, 2005, 8:44 p.m.

Its called a joke chill.

hahahahahahahahahaha it was soooooooooooooooooooo funny i forgot to tell you i was laughing so hard.
pick on someone else for a change.

April 25, 2005, 8:46 p.m.

hahahahahahahahahaha it was soooooooooooooooooooo funny i forgot to tell you i was laughing so hard.
pick on someone else for a change.

You havent changed at all :)

Fallen Comrades
fLeM
DangerousDean
FuManChu
Valo
Burro
Animal Mother
lolerskater
roflcopter

April 25, 2005, 8:49 p.m.

You havent changed at all :)

Except you seem to always have something to say.. i never say anything to you or about you , its always you , you, you, you.. saying something about what ive said cause you dont agree with it or like it, or i piss you off or whatever, you said youve never been better, well neither have we? why cant you actually show it that your happier this way and move on ( cause it doesnt seem like it) and you just keep picking at an old scab.
IM happy We are happy, let us be.

April 25, 2005, 8:52 p.m.

why do you need a smart ass comment about every single thing i say,

everyone else gets smart ass comments but your the only one who really cares about them

April 25, 2005, 8:54 p.m.

everyone else gets smart ass comments but your the only one who really cares about them

i dont care when anyone else says it, its just him.

April 25, 2005, 8:55 p.m.

ZING!

PS-chances are anyone who continues this will get banned, that's what deaner and ryan got banned for like 3 weeks ago. and i want more advice as well :)

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

April 25, 2005, 8:55 p.m.

i dont care when anyone else says it, its just him.

What the hell. Why does my opinion matter to you :S

Fallen Comrades
fLeM
DangerousDean
FuManChu
Valo
Burro
Animal Mother
lolerskater
roflcopter

April 25, 2005, 8:57 p.m.

What the hell. Why does my opinion matter to you :S

i dont care about your opinion jared, its just you. i cant post anything without being fearful of you saying anything. its like im being punished for posting here.

April 25, 2005, 9:01 p.m.

I am afraid to post as well :cry:

April 25, 2005, 9:02 p.m.

i dont care about your opinion jared, its just you. i cant post anything without being fearful of you saying anything. its like im being punished for posting here.

I've always made smart ass comments when people say dumb stuff, people do it to me too. Why should I change because all the sudden you feel threatened by it.

You dont even own a bike or ride so why are you still posting here? No different than when Sprinkles did it, and you were her biggest criticizer.

Deal with it.

Fallen Comrades
fLeM
DangerousDean
FuManChu
Valo
Burro
Animal Mother
lolerskater
roflcopter

April 25, 2005, 9:07 p.m.

Stop the ebullying.

BTW.. I can see the posts you deleted and they weren't nice.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

April 25, 2005, 9:08 p.m.

I've always made smart ass comments when people say dumb stuff, people do it to me too. Why should I change because all the sudden you feel threatened by it.

You dont even own a bike or ride so why are you still posting here? No different than when Sprinkles did it, and you were her biggest criticizer.

Deal with it.

Hahahaha oh your nerve, mr. vos. So just cause i had to sell my bike cause i needed some money makes me like sprinks? hahaha no. Aside from the fact that i do ride, and i love riding, and ill be building up a new bike soon, i have just as much right to be posting here as anyone else. There are lots of people on this board who are 'without' sometimes, so grow up.

April 25, 2005, 9:09 p.m.

Dammit… you two.. stop fucking up this thread. Locked.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.