Iphone 5

Sept. 25, 2012, 10:33 p.m.

There was a change in the connectors between iPod models. I cannot remember which, but newer iPod devices wouldn't charge with the older cables (or docks).

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 26, 2012, 12:40 a.m.

I has iPhone 5.

My battery lasts much longer, phone is much faster. Worth the ~$500 to upgrade to the 64gb.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

Sept. 26, 2012, 12:53 a.m.

200 dollars to upgrade to 64gig from 16. what a joke.

56 dollars on amazon.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 26, 2012, 1:12 a.m.

The iPhone's flash is pretty fast.

My battery life was much worse after upgrading. I then did an OS install with the phone in DFU mode, and then restored settings and synced. Still same battery usage issues. Next I turned off a lot of features, and that seemed to have helped. There are a lot of reports of battery life issues. Maps is getting a lot of heat (I haven't noticed anything "bad", but I've not used it much). Auto brightness doesn't seem to work, or they've changed the way it works.

Currently I'm running some diagnostic software to gather usage battery usage data.

From posts I've read on other forums, various settings changes or even setting up he phone from scratch has resolved the issue.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 29, 2012, 8:41 p.m.

pickin up a s3 tomorrow

surely there is an emticon:rocker:

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 29, 2012, 10:45 p.m.

pickin up a s3 tomorrow

surely there is an emticon:rocker:

i luv mine. i kept the galaxy and gave my daughter the i5.
as soon as u get it download zedge to customize your phone then torrent all the apps u want….and start enjoying xxx and adult apps! they actually let you swear on android units!

Sept. 30, 2012, 12:27 a.m.

Is JB for the S3 available in Canada?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Sept. 30, 2012, 9:38 a.m.

as soon as u get it download zedge to customize your phone then torrent all the apps u want….and start enjoying xxx and adult apps! they actually let you swear on android units!

This post is golden.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Sept. 30, 2012, 10:33 a.m.

Is JB for the S3 available in Canada?

It's available as a ROM, and it looks like the official rollout is just starting this month.

Sept. 30, 2012, 10:41 a.m.

I hope for your daughter's sake you did a thorough clean on your old phone!

Sept. 30, 2012, 11:57 a.m.

they actually let you swear on android units!

And iphones don't? lol Mine auto corrects fuck, shit, cock, piss, pretty much any swear
word I use my phone auto corrects for it.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Sept. 30, 2012, 12:06 p.m.

this phone is a beast

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 30, 2012, 12:37 p.m.

this phone is a beast

Careful though, I dropped my S3 once and it destroyed a whole corner of the phone, made it hard to sell. My iphone4 in comparison seems indestructible.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Sept. 30, 2012, 12:56 p.m.

Careful though, I dropped my S3 once and it destroyed a whole corner of the phone, made it hard to sell. My iphone4 in comparison seems indestructible.

I got the defender for my iphone and it's doing it's job. while the stickiness of the silicone
rubber out case makes it hard to slide in/out of my pockets, it does stop the phone from
sliding off counters on a rocking boat. Also no scratches on your face. I don't notice any
speed or touch differences between the cover on/off though I've been told by others they
notice it. I keep mine clean so maybe that's the difference?

http://www.otterbox.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Defender-Series/SAM2-GALAXY-S3,default,pd.html?dwvar_SAM2-GALAXY-S3_color=20[HTML_REMOVED]start=1[HTML_REMOVED]cgid=samsung-galaxy-s3-cases

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Sept. 30, 2012, 1:20 p.m.

yeah I got a basic case, didnt have any otterboxes, also dont really like how fucking huge they make it. ended up taking my iphone out of the otterbox in the end.
there is something to be aid about iphone durability will see how this stacks up.

Ha Ha! Made you look.