Interview Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2005, 1:26 p.m.

Just remember, if everything else fails…..take a hostage.

meh

April 26, 2005, 3:18 p.m.

Some good points all around. One thing I can add is be prepared for some oddball questions. Sometimes interviewers ask crazy stuff just to observe reaction and thought process. I had one recently where I was asked how many ping-pong balls would fit in the building we were in. I simply replied at first with…wow. I then proceeded to guess..which I could have done better. If you freeze or feel you goof up, just take a quick breath and reply best as possible and move on, let the rest of the interview be allright.
Good luck

Please try and keep up - it's no fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
- Nat

April 26, 2005, 3:41 p.m.

i suggest when you are done the interview to ask them if it is ok to phone them in a week or so just to follow up, it may work differently when multiple people are interviewing you though.

April 27, 2005, 1:19 a.m.

I had one recently where I was asked how many ping-pong balls would fit in the building we were in.

Answer: Alot.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 27, 2005, 10:08 a.m.

More than that I think

meh

April 27, 2005, 10:49 a.m.

Exactly what I would have said, just to buy time…while trying to come up with an even better smart ass remark.

April 27, 2005, 12:04 p.m.

see i woulda thought you would've asked some actually people in the u of a ian….instead of the immaturity capital of the nsmb boards lol :)

i got nothing to offer but good luck!

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

April 27, 2005, 3:08 p.m.

see i woulda thought you would've asked some actually people in the u of a ian….instead of the immaturity capital of the nsmb boards lol :)

i got nothing to offer but good luck!

Dan, I' asking everyone and anyone on this one……I've talked to Ross Campbell back home and such, but I'm just trying to get help from anywhere I can!

April 28, 2005, 1:46 p.m.

lol well good luck to yah!

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

April 28, 2005, 1:51 p.m.

oh yea. When they ask "do you have any questions for us?"

ask them how long they have been doing their job. you never wanna say no i have no questions.