Im sad

June 16, 2011, 9:04 a.m.

This morning feels like a bad hangover.
Waking up and wondering whether that really happened…

I still don't know why we don't have mobile water cannons.

June 16, 2011, 9:17 a.m.

Will you be even more sad when no one (save for maybe a few nuts) does?

Sometimes the cops are in the wrong, sometimes they're not. It's just as stupid to villify them everytime as it is to stand behind them everytime, regardless of the proof.

Im a firm believer in the need of citizens to keep the police in check. I do not believe every youtube video however is the best at doing this, editing is a wonderful trick.

Im also a firm believer that the police deserve credit where credit is due. They do a job that would put most of the population into therapy.

June 16, 2011, 9:24 a.m.

Here's one of the douchebags that was flipping cars, hes still proud of it too:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534635696

stuff for sale:
Dainese upper body suit, size medium, brand new and never worn $200
email me for details: [email protected]

June 16, 2011, 9:51 a.m.

^
Lookie there, a kid from fucking Duncan. I sincerely hope that he loses his job today, and is arrested tomorrow.
What a joke.

June 16, 2011, 9:58 a.m.

i was sad last night.. today, im fucking angry and i if i hear any person on the street or public transit boasting about how they stole some shit or punched a cop or set a car on fire i will not hesitate to kick them in the back of the knees and then get a few cheap shots in while theyre down

June 16, 2011, 9:58 a.m.

i think boston was just a good team,w a red hot goalie. we had a ton of injured guys. some of the reffing was iffy.
lou can be streaky not worth the full 10 mill.
you have to know they wanted to win. burrows, that guy loves to win..couple of those other guys too. they were tired, hurt and outplayed.
it does suck. i been watching these games for 20 years.
they just got beat thats all.
im sad too.

Sums up exactly how I feel. Kesler may have been injured but he was still trying (and trying hard) to score a goal with 5 minutes left in the game. So much heart, but my heart is a little broken this morning.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

June 16, 2011, 9:59 a.m.

It took a few months for them to make a lot of the arrests back in 94. Remember a Mountie always gets his man. LOL

The courts and cops are going to be busy now. So much more social media and video for them to pour over. Way more proof available then there was in 94.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

June 16, 2011, 10:03 a.m.

I really thought the Canucks had more in the gas tank than they did. Beaten up more than I thought. So did Don Cherry. Sad day yes! Can't wait until next year, expecting another deep run into the playoffs from the Canucks management.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

June 16, 2011, 10:09 a.m.

I blame the skytrain and the resulting easy access to the downtown given to white trash fetal alcohol syndrome wastes of carbon.
:bandit:

Wrong. Always.

June 16, 2011, 10:36 a.m.

I blame the skytrain and the resulting easy access to the downtown given to white trash fetal alcohol syndrome wastes of carbon.
:bandit:

funny thing that….. preliminary arrest stats from a buddy who is VPD are as follows, based on these people's current home addresses.

40% vancouver
15% Valley
13% other
12% coquitlam
10% Burnaby

you were saying?

June 16, 2011, 10:39 a.m.

^
Lookie there, a kid from fucking Duncan. I sincerely hope that he loses his job today, and is arrested tomorrow.
What a joke.

you're assuming he has a job

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"